Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

You like Ford I like Chevy.....................

Message 11 of 38 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

Leviathan_502 wrote:

Facts are Facts. if you love a console, of course, defend it, but defend with facts. Not some fantasy lie. here are top things i see in forums all the time.

"360 has better online"  

Well it does have better social features, but totally not worth the price though when anywhere else online is free.

PlayStation - Free Nintendo - Free PC - Free

"Our exclusives are better!!"

It really depend's on one's taste, but don't tell me you wouldn't want to see Halo on PlayStation

"We have better support!"

Well at least Microsoft fixed the RROD for its consoles for free while Sony charges for their YLOD problem on PS3

"Our system is built better"

Yep the PS3 was designed better than the 360, more futureproofing was done.

"Sony copied us"

I do prefer trophies

and the **bleep** kicker.

"720 will outsell the ps4"

Who knows it might, well at least in America not worldwide though

so im curious what fanboy of this console made you upset with lies? and i know they are hard core sony fan boys out there, but please speak with facts and not patriotism in this post. if something is an opinion 1 up these **bleep** by admiting its opinion. but in all seriousness... we all know the FACTS.

Fanboys don't really bother me much, but I can say this for sure PC fanboys are the worst!

My gaming history - NES, PS1, PS2, GBA SP, NDS, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Message 12 of 38 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Mar 15, 2013

The-Sarge wrote:

I am so sick of people posting comparison threads that are against the Forum TOS rules.

I reported it.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 13 of 38 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 15, 2013

im confused about the TOS rules. i never looked at them. as far to my knowledge i thought this was an open forum. that they had gotten rid of every sub forum and junked it into one giant one. my statements still stand. every thing that i thought was an opinion... was. and my facts are proven. you chickens need to stop clucking. the guys who pretty much live on these forums enacting the "cyber psn forum police" or T.R.O.L.L. for short. all i did is make a thread. big deal. im sooooo sorry its an eye sore to see this or what ever i decided to write in the future on an open forum. but hey its your first admendment right to say what you want publicly. but i wont take that from you, how ever i will hold a valid argument about my thread being anything but "just" or just not respond to you. in any case doesnt make my day any worse. 

Message 14 of 38 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10137 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I would just like to say that every console has its fanboys. You should have seen this place in 05 and 06 before the mods cleaned this place up. This place used to honestly be as bad as the Gamespot System Wars forum. That place is a riot though if you like entertainment and ironically most of the views there are pro Sony.

Everybody there has a name too. People who support Sony are called Cows. People who support Xbox are called Lemmings. People who support the PC are called Hermits. Wii fanboys are called Sheep. It's a complete riot and almost nothing is against forum rules.
Message 15 of 38 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

G2theE91 wrote:

I can easily check what it was for after I received it and I don't have to deal with having to wait for my trophies to sync like I do with the ps3.

Just nitpicking here put if you go to "trophies" under the XMB and hit 'Triangle' you can change your settings to "offline mode". This makes it synch only when you click on your PSN profile.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 16 of 38 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10137 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Are these quote trains really necessary?
Message 17 of 38 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Murderstyle75 wrote:
Are these quote trains really necessary?

Not really. I chopped it down to size. Smiley Wink

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 18 of 38 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
609 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Fact: my Phat 160 gig has been going 4 years plus. My first xbox died after two.

Message 19 of 38 (172 Views)
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Mar 16, 2013
I hate Xbox users who only got a PS Vita and say stuff like I will never buy a PS3/ps4 but think they are apart of OUR PLAYSTATION community. Then they complain when Sony talks about PS Vita and PS3/PS4 features and they just cry cry cry. God I hate that.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 20 of 38 (160 Views)
0 Likes