Reply
Mar 15 2013
By: Leviathan_502 Splicer 57 posts
Offline

I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

37 replies 556 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

Facts are Facts. if you love a console, of course, defend it, but defend with facts. Not some fantasy lie. here are top things i see in forums all the time.

 

"360 has better online"  

 

Answer: No... it doesnt. You can get the same online experience with a Sony ps3. The only thing 360 has is cross in game chat. Honestly? Who gives a **bleep** about it? You connect with friends, and play online. How much complex do you have to get for one of the same feature. The only difference is you have to pay for it. smiling about being bent over yet?

 

"Our exclusives are better!!"

 

Answer: No... they are not. Your "exclusives" are one in the same. run and gun shooters. oh and one RPG that had a bright beggining. Sony offers variety for everything not to mention more tripple A games a year. And Bungie gave your company the finger. 

 

"We have better support!"

 

Answer: No... you do not. When i owned my second 360 ( we will get to that in a moment.) and something went wrong not only was i on hold for more than an hour, but was greeted with someone who couldnt speak english right. Thats ironic coming from an "american made" console.

 

"Our system is built better"

 

Answer: Just like a Ford Focus or Mustang, its destined to die. American produced products arent  known for quality. I might be mistaken on this fact so im not claiming it 100%. How ever it was built at the beggining of its life cycle we all know and joke to this day on how many systems died out of the box. Even now with the new black slim 360's it still uses DVD tech, forced 1080i or 1080p which makes games look more washed out, with a long game clocking in with 2-4 discs. your controllers are heavy and awkward to say the least. those are also cheaply made. thats coming more from opinion than fact. 

 

"Sony copied us"

 

Answer: oh you mean with the whole trophy thing. right right. Well we used to use games in a simularity of the "Kinect" it was called the playsation eye and it failed. as well did the move. but that was way before your "future of gaming" wasnt it. yea good luck with that. all i can say to justify the whole trophy system is "even steven"  which we did better. i rather have a level ratio far more than a score. scores are for arcade games in the 80's.  (once again opionion.)

 

 

and the **bleep** kicker.

 

"720 will outsell the ps4"

 

Answer: No it will not. While the 720 isnt announced yet but some devs have confirmed these rumors to be true. 1. will always need online connectivity. There's alot of places in the world that do not have internet access. They will loose this demographic. 2. built in Kinect. more focus on this abomination to gaming to be and i quote from a dev "the center of the living room" and if thats the case what about a system in the bedroom. i guess some kids are going to have to jump up and down the beds to play Kinect games. devs went on to say that this will be more about being social and apps. all these smell failure. Ps4... well we all know what its capible of. im not saying this as a fan boy of sony... im saying this is a prediction. unless this console runs for 99.99 brand new there is no way this can compete with the beast. it hasnt been confirmed yet if this will block used games, be sony knew this would kill the console market and if M$ takes this route....... might as well give those execs a noose with thier names on it.

 

 

so im curious what fanboy of this console made you upset with lies? and i know they are hard core sony fan boys out there, but please speak with facts and not patriotism in this post. if something is an opinion 1 up these **bleep** by admiting its opinion. but in all seriousness... we all know the FACTS.

 

 

 

 



Message 1 of 38 (556 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
89 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

Sony has been ALOT better then Microsoft's Online service during the past few years. the only issue Sony had was being Hacked in the middle of Early April 2011, and people look at that as a excuse just cuase they think Microsoft is better. Better my **bleep**. My Cousin has a XBL account and his account along with his friends get hacked everyday. they even considered switching to a Ps3 just go they can go a game online without crashing. and Sony arent the ones making you pay to play online. Microsoft is. Which means they are stealing money out of your pocket for something you can get free. IMO, Sony will always be better then Microsoft. Ps3 better then Xbox

Xbox>Ps3

Message 2 of 38 (550 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/17/2011
Offline
1670 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

Before I write this comment I would like to say that I will be coming off of a unbiased nature. Now I have played both systems, my friend has an xbox and a live account. There is no difference between my playstation to his xbox. He does have a pretty bad wifi however, but like I said no difference. They get no other bonuses then cross chat. Playstation does have more of a variety of exclusives, but xbox does get more sales on their exclusives, that is because they do not have as many first party titles to choose from to play.

 

 

I believe this next generation of consoles sony will be able to have more of a national competition against Microsoft, we already no playstation is big in Europe and Japan, I think it will be as well in America.

 

 

 

Message 3 of 38 (532 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/28/2012
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

Leviathan_502 wrote:

Facts are Facts. if you love a console, of course, defend it, but defend with facts. Not some fantasy lie. here are top things i see in forums all the time.

 

"360 has better online"  

 

Answer: No... it doesnt. You can get the same online experience with a Sony ps3. The only thing 360 has is cross in game chat. Honestly? Who gives a **bleep** about it? You connect with friends, and play online. How much complex do you have to get for one of the same feature. The only difference is you have to pay for it. smiling about being bent over yet?

 

You are wrong the 360 provides a better online experience though I don't believe it's worth the price.  In terms of gameplay I would say they are the same except for Sony has terrible maintence hours that affect users ability to play games.  In terms of the game marketplace the 360 is superior in terms browsing, purchasing, and downloading.  The only thing Sony does better is day one digital and deals as 360 deals are terrible.  The 360 guide makes online gaming experience better as I don't have to go to the xmb (ps3's dashboard equivalent) to check a new message, see who's online, or see what trophy I might have unlocked.

 

"Our exclusives are better!!"

 

Answer: No... they are not. Your "exclusives" are one in the same. run and gun shooters. oh and one RPG that had a bright beggining. Sony offers variety for everything not to mention more tripple A games a year. And Bungie gave your company the finger. 

 

This here is all a matter of personal preference.  In my personal opinion the 360 had  better exclusives early on though the ps3 has had better exclusives in recent years.  Do think though the 360 does a better job in getting timed exclusive dlc.

 

 

"We have better support!"

 

Answer: No... you do not. When i owned my second 360 ( we will get to that in a moment.) and something went wrong not only was i on hold for more than an hour, but was greeted with someone who couldnt speak english right. Thats ironic coming from an "american made" console.

 

This is another personal opinion stance. Some people will have a good experience with one company and another will have a terrible experience with the same company.  I have had to contact support for both and they were both great.

 

"Our system is built better"

 

Answer: Just like a Ford Focus or Mustang, its destined to die. American produced products arent  known for quality. I might be mistaken on this fact so im not claiming it 100%. How ever it was built at the beggining of its life cycle we all know and joke to this day on how many systems died out of the box. Even now with the new black slim 360's it still uses DVD tech, forced 1080i or 1080p which makes games look more washed out, with a long game clocking in with 2-4 discs. your controllers are heavy and awkward to say the least. those are also cheaply made. thats coming more from opinion than fact. 

 

Both consoles have had issues in terms of the red ring of death and the ps3 with the ylod.  The dvd arguement is really irrelevant to say the least and the control comment is an opinion.  Some people say the 360 control is too big others say the ps3 is the same old thing and not comfortable.  Think they are both fine.  In terms of 3rd party games some games perform better on the ps3 others on the 360 so it really depends on the game developer.

 

"Sony copied us"

 

Answer: oh you mean with the whole trophy thing. right right. Well we used to use games in a simularity of the "Kinect" it was called the playsation eye and it failed. as well did the move. but that was way before your "future of gaming" wasnt it. yea good luck with that. all i can say to justify the whole trophy system is "even steven"  which we did better. i rather have a level ratio far more than a score. scores are for arcade games in the 80's.  (once again opionion.)

 

Sounds like sour grapes and all console makers sony, microsoft, and nintendo get that accusation.  And the achievement  vs trophies and which is better is all matter of opinion.  I prefer the trophy system but find the way the 360 handles achievements much better. In the 360 I can easily check what it was for after I received it and I don't have to deal with having to wait for my trophies to sync like I do with the ps3.

 

 

and the **bleep** kicker.

 

"720 will outsell the ps4"

 

Answer: No it will not. While the 720 isnt announced yet but some devs have confirmed these rumors to be true. 1. will always need online connectivity. There's alot of places in the world that do not have internet access. They will loose this demographic. 2. built in Kinect. more focus on this abomination to gaming to be and i quote from a dev "the center of the living room" and if thats the case what about a system in the bedroom. i guess some kids are going to have to jump up and down the beds to play Kinect games. devs went on to say that this will be more about being social and apps. all these smell failure. Ps4... well we all know what its capible of. im not saying this as a fan boy of sony... im saying this is a prediction. unless this console runs for 99.99 brand new there is no way this can compete with the beast. it hasnt been confirmed yet if this will block used games, be sony knew this would kill the console market and if M$ takes this route....... might as well give those execs a noose with thier names on it.

 

Neither console has come out yet and neither console will dominate the other.  One might have a lead but neither will go so far as to make the other look like a failure. 

 

so im curious what fanboy of this console made you upset with lies? and i know they are hard core sony fan boys out there, but please speak with facts and not patriotism in this post. if something is an opinion 1 up these **bleep** by admiting its opinion. but in all seriousness... we all know the FACTS.

 

 

 

 In all fanboys suck but some of your positions make you sound like one.




I have both systems and think some of your points are just plain wrong.

Message 4 of 38 (498 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2008
Offline
2131 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013
There we always be fan boys for any system, defending it in any way possible. Sony, Micro$oft, and Nintendo fanboys will always be there even the extreme ones.
I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 5 of 38 (494 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
16320 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

G2theE91 wrote:

Leviathan_502 wrote:

Facts are Facts. if you love a console, of course, defend it, but defend with facts. Not some fantasy lie. here are top things i see in forums all the time.

 

"360 has better online"  

 

Answer: No... it doesnt. You can get the same online experience with a Sony ps3. The only thing 360 has is cross in game chat. Honestly? Who gives a **bleep** about it? You connect with friends, and play online. How much complex do you have to get for one of the same feature. The only difference is you have to pay for it. smiling about being bent over yet?

 

You are wrong the 360 provides a better online experience though I don't believe it's worth the price.  In terms of gameplay I would say they are the same except for Sony has terrible maintence hours that affect users ability to play games.  In terms of the game marketplace the 360 is superior in terms browsing, purchasing, and downloading.  The only thing Sony does better is day one digital and deals as 360 deals are terrible.  The 360 guide makes online gaming experience better as I don't have to go to the xmb (ps3's dashboard equivalent) to check a new message, see who's online, or see what trophy I might have unlocked.

 

"Our exclusives are better!!"

 

Answer: No... they are not. Your "exclusives" are one in the same. run and gun shooters. oh and one RPG that had a bright beggining. Sony offers variety for everything not to mention more tripple A games a year. And Bungie gave your company the finger. 

 

This here is all a matter of personal preference.  In my personal opinion the 360 had  better exclusives early on though the ps3 has had better exclusives in recent years.  Do think though the 360 does a better job in getting timed exclusive dlc.

 

 

"We have better support!"

 

Answer: No... you do not. When i owned my second 360 ( we will get to that in a moment.) and something went wrong not only was i on hold for more than an hour, but was greeted with someone who couldnt speak english right. Thats ironic coming from an "american made" console.

 

This is another personal opinion stance. Some people will have a good experience with one company and another will have a terrible experience with the same company.  I have had to contact support for both and they were both great.

 

"Our system is built better"

 

Answer: Just like a Ford Focus or Mustang, its destined to die. American produced products arent  known for quality. I might be mistaken on this fact so im not claiming it 100%. How ever it was built at the beggining of its life cycle we all know and joke to this day on how many systems died out of the box. Even now with the new black slim 360's it still uses DVD tech, forced 1080i or 1080p which makes games look more washed out, with a long game clocking in with 2-4 discs. your controllers are heavy and awkward to say the least. those are also cheaply made. thats coming more from opinion than fact. 

 

Both consoles have had issues in terms of the red ring of death and the ps3 with the ylod.  The dvd arguement is really irrelevant to say the least and the control comment is an opinion.  Some people say the 360 control is too big others say the ps3 is the same old thing and not comfortable.  Think they are both fine.  In terms of 3rd party games some games perform better on the ps3 others on the 360 so it really depends on the game developer.

 

"Sony copied us"

 

Answer: oh you mean with the whole trophy thing. right right. Well we used to use games in a simularity of the "Kinect" it was called the playsation eye and it failed. as well did the move. but that was way before your "future of gaming" wasnt it. yea good luck with that. all i can say to justify the whole trophy system is "even steven"  which we did better. i rather have a level ratio far more than a score. scores are for arcade games in the 80's.  (once again opionion.)

 

Sounds like sour grapes and all console makers sony, microsoft, and nintendo get that accusation.  And the achievement  vs trophies and which is better is all matter of opinion.  I prefer the trophy system but find the way the 360 handles achievements much better. In the 360 I can easily check what it was for after I received it and I don't have to deal with having to wait for my trophies to sync like I do with the ps3.

 

 

and the **bleep** kicker.

 

"720 will outsell the ps4"

 

Answer: No it will not. While the 720 isnt announced yet but some devs have confirmed these rumors to be true. 1. will always need online connectivity. There's alot of places in the world that do not have internet access. They will loose this demographic. 2. built in Kinect. more focus on this abomination to gaming to be and i quote from a dev "the center of the living room" and if thats the case what about a system in the bedroom. i guess some kids are going to have to jump up and down the beds to play Kinect games. devs went on to say that this will be more about being social and apps. all these smell failure. Ps4... well we all know what its capible of. im not saying this as a fan boy of sony... im saying this is a prediction. unless this console runs for 99.99 brand new there is no way this can compete with the beast. it hasnt been confirmed yet if this will block used games, be sony knew this would kill the console market and if M$ takes this route....... might as well give those execs a noose with thier names on it.

 

Neither console has come out yet and neither console will dominate the other.  One might have a lead but neither will go so far as to make the other look like a failure. 

 

so im curious what fanboy of this console made you upset with lies? and i know they are hard core sony fan boys out there, but please speak with facts and not patriotism in this post. if something is an opinion 1 up these **bleep** by admiting its opinion. but in all seriousness... we all know the FACTS.

 

 

 

 In all fanboys suck but some of your positions make you sound like one.




I have both systems and think some of your points are just plain wrong.


this is how EVERYTHING IS.... these aren't facts... just subjective opinions

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up


Message 6 of 38 (490 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 11/21/2011
Offline
479 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

Leviathan_502 wrote:

Facts are Facts.

 



There are no facts, only interpertations.

 

Message 7 of 38 (486 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/26/2007
Online
11565 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

Leviathan_502 wrote:

Facts are Facts. if you love a console, of course, defend it, but defend with facts. Not some fantasy lie. here are top things i see in forums all the time.

 

"360 has better online"  

 

Answer: No... it doesnt. You can get the same online experience with a Sony ps3. The only thing 360 has is cross in game chat. Honestly? Who gives a **bleep** about it? You connect with friends, and play online. How much complex do you have to get for one of the same feature. The only difference is you have to pay for it. smiling about being bent over yet?

 

"Our exclusives are better!!"

 

Answer: No... they are not. Your "exclusives" are one in the same. run and gun shooters. oh and one RPG that had a bright beggining. Sony offers variety for everything not to mention more tripple A games a year. And Bungie gave your company the finger. 

 

"We have better support!"

 

Answer: No... you do not. When i owned my second 360 ( we will get to that in a moment.) and something went wrong not only was i on hold for more than an hour, but was greeted with someone who couldnt speak english right. Thats ironic coming from an "american made" console.

 

"Our system is built better"

 

Answer: Just like a Ford Focus or Mustang, its destined to die. American produced products arent  known for quality. I might be mistaken on this fact so im not claiming it 100%. How ever it was built at the beggining of its life cycle we all know and joke to this day on how many systems died out of the box. Even now with the new black slim 360's it still uses DVD tech, forced 1080i or 1080p which makes games look more washed out, with a long game clocking in with 2-4 discs. your controllers are heavy and awkward to say the least. those are also cheaply made. thats coming more from opinion than fact. 

 

"Sony copied us"

 

Answer: oh you mean with the whole trophy thing. right right. Well we used to use games in a simularity of the "Kinect" it was called the playsation eye and it failed. as well did the move. but that was way before your "future of gaming" wasnt it. yea good luck with that. all i can say to justify the whole trophy system is "even steven"  which we did better. i rather have a level ratio far more than a score. scores are for arcade games in the 80's.  (once again opionion.)

 

 

and the **bleep** kicker.

 

"720 will outsell the ps4"

 

Answer: No it will not. While the 720 isnt announced yet but some devs have confirmed these rumors to be true. 1. will always need online connectivity. There's alot of places in the world that do not have internet access. They will loose this demographic. 2. built in Kinect. more focus on this abomination to gaming to be and i quote from a dev "the center of the living room" and if thats the case what about a system in the bedroom. i guess some kids are going to have to jump up and down the beds to play Kinect games. devs went on to say that this will be more about being social and apps. all these smell failure. Ps4... well we all know what its capible of. im not saying this as a fan boy of sony... im saying this is a prediction. unless this console runs for 99.99 brand new there is no way this can compete with the beast. it hasnt been confirmed yet if this will block used games, be sony knew this would kill the console market and if M$ takes this route....... might as well give those execs a noose with thier names on it.

 

 

so im curious what fanboy of this console made you upset with lies? and i know they are hard core sony fan boys out there, but please speak with facts and not patriotism in this post. if something is an opinion 1 up these **bleep** by admiting its opinion. but in all seriousness... we all know the FACTS.

 

 

 

 




Your argument is that you want for facts to be used, when you yourself are basing your thesis on opinions. Gamers are going to like what they like. There's no controlling that. I agree that things are better on the PlayStation 3 end, but naturally that's just me (and whoever else sees it that way). Some people are entrenched in both camps, while others have only the one platform. To say that someone is factually wrong for thinking that the Xbox 360 is the better system, even with all its hang-ups, is wrong in itself. With a brand-new console cycle already in progress and still on the way, I'm sure we'll see many more stances being taken from all those playing with and against the platform strengths on any and all sides.


Message 8 of 38 (482 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/20/2006
Offline
4391 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

I am so sick of people posting comparison threads that are against the Forum TOS rules.

 

 

 

 

 

.

 


 


 


 


Be One With The Game.

Message 9 of 38 (471 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
889 posts
 

Re: I am so sick of M$ fan boys.

Mar 15, 2013

Before I got my PS3 in 2009 I played a considerable amount of 360 at my friend's house. He rented a lot of games. I still chose Sony.

 

This same friend, my best friend actually, has been a MS man since the first Xbox. He never owned and hardly played PS2. Well anyways, he's always thought PS3 was inferior etc until recently. He's been reading about all the PS4 stuff and the very unappealing rumours of the 720. Now he's spending way more time on his PS3 and said he will pick up a PS4 on launch. He's also started complaining about XBL a lot and is finally getting sick of his 360's dying. This is his 4th console to start dying.

 

Even the staunchest of supporters will switch sides.

 photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 10 of 38 (444 Views)
Reply
0 Likes