Survivor
2536 posts

Re: I am concerned for the vita .

Jan 1, 2013
Why take a one year hiatus? I'd understand if it was the launch of the PSV, but it's been a year already so...well, whatever works for you. If you need help with online trophies and it's not a sport game (because I'll never own a sport game) feel free to ask for help~.
Message 61 of 70 (169 Views)
Wastelander
562 posts

Jan 1, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Why take a one year hiatus? I'd understand if it was the launch of the PSV, but it's been a year already so...well, whatever works for you. If you need help with online trophies and it's not a sport game (because I'll never own a sport game) feel free to ask for help~.

No new games that meet his expectation, forum full of obvious troll like the one who start this thread, and some smart-*Duck-Sound* who think they know everything, overall negative forum that is dying and the only thing that keep him on is his PSOne thread??? Well that could answer your question, I suppose you're not into RPG too right, I need help with Ragnarok Odyssey thought, but I have a feeling like you're gonna say no, so thank anyway, no thank Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 70 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jan 1, 2013
RPGs are my favorite genre, actually. I can help with RO, near cards, etc. since I already finished it~.
Message 63 of 70 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Cool, just send your stuff via Near, and I can pick it up with luck, thank anyway Smiley Happy, also, what to add to Sword Warrior? More Stun or More Damage?
Message 64 of 70 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jan 1, 2013
It's all about damage really, if you play a warrior you'll also want Hajnir's card that makes it so that you cause like a wave with your attacks (Warrior card only). I can near you that and Luck Up, Snatcher that should make farming easier for you. Friend me later and I'll near them for you~.
Message 65 of 70 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Oh I never know the Hajnir cards have that, I have like tons of Hajnir cards already, and lot of Luck Up to, well, I will keep that i mind, New Year Isn't the exact time to play video games, plus I'm busy with Persona 4 too Lol
Message 66 of 70 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Well I am glad that  writer finally admit that my lack of a vita had nothing to do with with his dismissal of my concerns .

I lucked up today I haggled  my way into vita heaven . AT&T is having a vita sale until the tenth . The deal is a 3g vita with two games  for 200 dollars . The rep at the store tried to tell me that the 200 hundred dollar price is for a 2 yr contract .  I read the fine print and it doesn't say that on the anywhere on the paper .  I asked him to double check  whether or not that is true and he did with the help of that manager .  I got the option to choose between the hot shot golf , uncharted GA , Wipeout ,  and mlb the show .  The paper stated that I was supposed to get a 8 gb card but It wouldn't ring out .  Kind **bleep** that I missed that card sale that Sony had but I still lucked out . Can't wait till I can find a reasonably priced 16 card that should hold me until Sony some out with a 64 gb card . I had them holding it since yesterday and I got the last in the state (at an att store ).114_1117.JPG

EDIT Actually the 8 gb card was in  the  box

114_1119.JPG

Message 67 of 70 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Congrats on your new purchase. I think you'll soon find your concerns go out the window.

All that being said, you're choice of games is a bit questionable. You chose two games that are currently free for PS+, whereas your other two options are not.

I paid $200 for the AC3L bundle on Black Friday.
Message 68 of 70 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Only time (e3) will tell about the concerns

I chose them because I don't have ps plus yet but I plan on getting down the road . I didn't chose the other because they are sports games and I don't like sports games .

Message 69 of 70 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Jan 2, 2013

heartsovereasy wrote:

Only time (e3) will tell about the concerns

I chose them because I don't have ps plus yet but I plan on getting down the road . I didn't chose the other because they are sports games and I don't like sports games .

Hey Hearts congrats on your new purchase now you need to get Little Big Planet ASAP lol, enjoy your system.

Message 70 of 70 (80 Views)
0 Likes