Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
31 posts

Re: I Thought Boys Didn't Like Me

Jun 1, 2012

Just be yourself and like yourself. The right guy will like you for who you are. You should never have to pretend to be interested in something you're not in order to gain his interest. Self-confidence is the most attractive thing in a woman (you can even be shy but believe in yourself more). Work on that and the rest will fall into place

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 5, 2012

devilmosh wrote:

Just be yourself and like yourself. The right guy will like you for who you are. You should never have to pretend to be interested in something you're not in order to gain his interest. Self-confidence is the most attractive thing in a woman (you can even be shy but believe in yourself more). Work on that and the rest will fall into place

She never said or hinted that she didn’t like herself.  Where did you get that from?

What I want to know is, what happened after you met the boy from the game club?  Are you guys a thing or something?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Jun 8, 2012

That was my response to "if you want boys to like you talk about things they like." Also, the title is more than a hint that self-confidence is lacking and well, see my post. Whenever you find yourself questioning whether or not other people like you, it's best to look inside because those questions often come from self-doubt. If you don't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to? Like I said, work on that and everything else will fall into place.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 19, 2012

kristinathebeama wrote:

devilmosh wrote:

She never said or hinted that she didn’t like herself.  Where did you get that from?

What I want to know is, what happened after you met the boy from the game club?  Are you guys a thing or something?

yes we are a thing. LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 19, 2012

devilmosh wrote:

That was my response to "if you want boys to like you talk about things they like." Also, the title is more than a hint that self-confidence is lacking and well, see my post. Whenever you find yourself questioning whether or not other people like you, it's best to look inside because those questions often come from self-doubt. If you don't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to? Like I said, work on that and everything else will fall into place.

yeah, I could see how you would think that BUT, I dont have low self esteem. I just find it hard to talk to boys thats all. Talking about what he likes works. But if you don't you agree with me thats ok.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 19, 2012

who ever sent me that friend request. Sorry i havent been online lately. I tried to accept it but you canceled it.

BTW Did you guys see the ps home upadate. OOOH

7395646872_9618f3d53a_z.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 19, 2012

devilmosh wrote:

you sound just like my mother

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 19, 2012
that blue color sure does hurt my eyes... but i kinda feel the same way too.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your story =)

I kinda understand your issue but I solve it differently. Never hung out lots with girls, so consequently thought they ain't interested. I'm cool with that. Now I simply keep my circle of acquaintances very small, works wonders. University (college) really taught me how to interact with lots of different people.

Your advice is sound, as ignoring them is a bad idea. Be friendly and never pretend to be somebody you're not, it's gonna be difficult later on once the relationship deepens.
Now I know more girls than guys at university and only a few are gamers. Thanks to their various interests and hobbies I've widened my horizon as well. Nevertheless I will always remain a gamer at heart and I would never drop this hobby for a girl.
Love is a conscious decision, not an emotion or a whim, thus accepting the other's kinks and hobbies is an essential brick in a relationship.

Thanks again for sharing your story, it was an interesting read =)
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (78 Views)
0 Likes