Uncharted Territory
1408 posts

Re: I LOVE PLAYSTATION... and didnt buy an xbox.

Aug 18, 2014

Welcome to the DarkSide.

Message 21 of 33 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Aug 18, 2014

UGo_6FT_Below wrote:

so you want me to find the one positive post out of the 7,000 you've posted on here so far? Lol, ok and you can go find my positive post on my TLOUR platinum trophy...so once again you're wrong.  You must be ust to it by now though.  

It s ont the front page lol was #2 topic beforemy last reply. I forgot your always right . Pardon my error for you being completely ignorant.

Message 22 of 33 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 18, 2014

its ok I understand, you havent left these forums in a decade...it will start to get to even the best of men.  Your pardoned.

Message 23 of 33 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Aug 18, 2014

UGo_6FT_Below wrote:

its ok I understand, you havent left these forums in a decade...it will start to get to even the best of men.  Your pardoned.

Moving on.......................

To the  OP Reason I dont own or want an Xboz One is the stunts they pulled E3 a year a go. Theno used game thing first of all. Thats just wong to fice there customers to buy every game new. Sone people dont got that kind of money and as we all know some games arnt at times worth there starting prices. It also hurts companies Like Game stop. I talked to a local Game Stop employee that I knowwell. He said if MS went through. They would help the company in some ways but it would of caused a massive lay off company wide. Thats not good. Also the check in every day. That is not needed by any console. If you want to find people bopotleging just check all firmware files on console log in. If any thing sticks out deny that console from loging in. The Camera thing too. i understand MS wantedit for the gamign part. But there was no need to have it plugged in 24 /7 and on the whole time either. MS was setting something up maybe with the goverment to watch people or may watch what you do or use to advertise to you. Thank but no thanks. In the end MS to said thanks for being our fans BTW we want all your money and we dont plan to do anything good for you other than take more and more of your hard earned money.

Message 24 of 33 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2014
You said

"problem is i've been happier with MS's games then Sony's...other problem is Sony is asking for alot more money this time around and not delivering quality games like people expect."

--------------------------------------------

But at what expense have you been happier though? You are missing one crucial key to this puzzle. While Sony delivered over and over again during the final years of the last generation, Microsoft was offering two things. Jack and **bleep**. Their only retail game for 2013 that wasnt a Wii clone was a Gears of War spinoff made by a second rate studio? Of course they can deliver games now. They held them all back and have everybody a HaloForzaGears box with month early COD DLC.

If Sony would have played a card like this, they could have had a lot of things to trick people with for the next gen. If only Sony would have ousted their PS3 userbase, TLOU could have been a brand new PS4 title instead of a remaster. It would have been the exact same game you are getting now but since it wouldn't have been on the PS3, we could call it next gen just like all the so called next gen Xbox One titles that were held back. The simple minded masses would have jumped for joy. Other coukd have done the same with Beyond Two Souls and many others as well. Keep in mind that Ryse was supposed to be a 360 title and Killer Instinct was turned down for a couple years when Rare asked to make it. And what wasn't either first party or independent Devs making Microsoft owned IP's are only really exclusive because as Angry Joe said about Tomb Raider. Microsoft showed up at their door with trucks full of money and their eyes went Cha Ching.

But how long can this last and how much money can M$ dish out while remaining profitable if the competition is outselling them, 3 to 1? Your money only goes so far when the competing userbase is that much bigger. And what happens when Sonys big titles are out of the gate which generally take two to three years to make?

When I see these arguements, I just laugh because many gamers are too busy living in the moment, completely ignoring history. Look at the PS2. The only first party game for about a whole year was Fantavision meaning we already had more on the PS4 then the PS2 had in the same time frame. While there were a lot of third party games they were only exclusive because the Xbox and GameCube weren't out yet and the Dreamcast saw almost no third party support. Add the fact that the PS2 released much earlier in Japan and you have even longer to develop titles for the West, making them appear to release sooner.
Message 25 of 33 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2014

ya you do have a point murder, but i'll say this, I really enjoy having both consoles...lol the sales competition between both  should really pay off...then if I see the same game even lower cost on PC well you know where my moneys going..same game lower cost.  When I see this self justification threads I just have to add my experience..i mean do you want a cookie not buying an xbox one? because in my eyes you're truely going to miss out on some great games and a whole different experience...and isnt that what a gamers life is about? Games and experiences.  

Message 26 of 33 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2014

UGo_6FT_Below wrote:

ya you do have a point murder, but i'll say this, I really enjoy having both consoles...lol the sales competition between both  should really pay off...then if I see the same game even lower cost on PC well you know where my moneys going..same game lower cost.  When I see this self justification threads I just have to add my experience..i mean do you want a cookie not buying an xbox one? because in my eyes you're truely going to miss out on some great games and a whole different experience...and isnt that what a gamers life is about? Games and experiences.  

If this was aimed at me no I dont. To be honest now and im not being rude to you. MS has nothing. Halo to me died after Bungie left. Halo4 felt like Halo of duty if you know what I mean. Also to much repeditive ness there. I saw same enemies over and over and over again awaiting something new. The the last bos is one of those timed button sequence battles instead of a actual fight. Halo is dead to me. Gears of war first was fun. After that it got very old fast. Then near 360 end MS was trying to get cloan type games made for it. As in different game but plays exactly the same way.

I have an Xbox actualy 2, and a 360. After what MS pullled they lost a loyal customer. To me they said they rather just take my money and tell me to go bleep my self with all those rules instead of leaving it the way it was cause it works so well. Mind you I buy 90% of my games new not used so Im not one who needs all games to be used to survive. Cryotech IE Crysis 3 or EA games was touting same speal no used games what not. I got my Crysis 3 but I didnt pay a dime for far as im concerned. Its a nice Pluss freebie. Id rather give Sony the money instead of them for the very same reasons. If we all take alook at other threads. The part of EA that mays crysis isnt doing very well and there talks of possible buy outs. After the stunt of no used games GE I wonder why?

Message 27 of 33 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 18, 2014
I've never been an Xbox supporter sony never gave me a reason to. Especially now, my Ps4 is like the Ps2 and Sega Dreamcast combined x10. Absolutely no need for an X1
Message 28 of 33 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 18, 2014
My ps4 is like having the Ps2 and Sega Dreamcast ×10. Absolutely no reason for me to own an X1, with stuff like P.T being surprisingly good. Then turns to be Silent Hill, while they intentionally down played the graphics to trick you into thinking the game was an indie. Just further proves how sony and their studios are dedicated to bringing Ps owners that one of a kind experience. You won't be getting that kindda passion from MS and their X1. And I'm not lookin to, I'm with the winning team!
Message 29 of 33 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9890 posts

Aug 18, 2014
You can have both dude.

I've been a Playstation guy since PS1. So I got PS4 first. But after a while I got an Xbone because I wanted their exclusives. I gotta say its not a bad machine.

Still prefer my PS4 though. But anyway, welcome.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 30 of 33 (79 Views)
0 Likes