Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Re: I LOVE PLAYSTATION... and didnt buy an xbox.

Aug 18, 2014

UGo_6FT_Below wrote:

oh man that sucks...MS has had quite a few more fun games to play then PS4 this past year...dont know how I would of managed without killing 500,000 zombies in DR3, dropping titans on pilots heads in Titanfall, racing realistic looking cars on realistic looking tracks in forza 5, or having fun playing a spartan warrior in RYSE son of rome.  But hey I guess you got your reasons for not getting both and enjoying gaming that much more Smiley Wink

I came from xbox last gen and honestly didn't see anything I liked from microsoft yet. Guess its just matter of opinion. After playing every forza thus far (besides 5) 5 looked like a watered down version (and that fact that there are cars behind a paywall turned me off immediately). Ryse and Titanfall both looked like repetitive games (and from what I heard from gamers both gamers in general and gaming reporters, sounded like what I was thinking), and I'm not a big zombie killing person. Now, yes, this is all from watching gameplay and reviews, but that is what people usually go by anyway before deciding to purchase a game. For me to buy a One, they still have alot to prove to me...

Message 11 of 33 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3228 posts

Aug 18, 2014

That's nice, your family should be very proud.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 12 of 33 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 18, 2014

well atleast they didnt get away with it...Sony's getting away with robbery on vita sd cards...ps now rentals...claiming greatness awaits and then delivering indie after indie title...I can say as much as I think MS is greedy too, they're both in the same boat believe it or not...trying to see how much money they can pull out of our pockets...problem is i've been happier with MS's games then Sony's...other problem is Sony is asking for alot more money this time around and not delivering quality games like people expect.  They both have vices im afraid.

Message 13 of 33 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Aug 18, 2014

UGo_6FT_Below wrote:

well atleast they didnt get away with it...Sony's getting away with robbery on vita sd cards...ps now rentals...claiming greatness awaits and then delivering indie after indie title...I can say as much as I think MS is greedy too, they're both in the same boat believe it or not...trying to see how much money they can pull out of our pockets...problem is i've been happier with MS's games then Sony's...other problem is Sony is asking for alot more money this time around and not delivering quality games like people expect.  They both have vices im afraid.

Dol you not having anything positive to say or is every posthere a complaint of some form?

Message 14 of 33 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1029 posts

Aug 18, 2014
Basically, it has to be a big-time realistic looking Western blockbuster, or he'd never like it. Even Metroid would be too "Kiddy" for him.
Message 15 of 33 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2014

funny Black0panther, since i've gotten here I've not seen one thread of you saying anything positive....just get on all the complainers threads and complain about them complaining...so I guess we are both the same. 

Message 16 of 33 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 18, 2014

but then again I guess its ok for you to be a hypocrite, worlds full of em

Message 17 of 33 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Aug 18, 2014

UGo_6FT_Below wrote:

funny Black0panther, since i've gotten here I've not seen one thread of you saying anything positive....just get on all the complainers threads and complain about them complaining...so I guess we are both the same. 

Start searching A tpic was made about changing PS4 hard drive and I replied quite positively. I dont go into every thread I can find just to sturr the pot. This thread was fine till you posted crap cause you dont like something. You do this in every thread you post in. 

Message 18 of 33 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Aug 18, 2014

so you want me to find the one positive post out of the 7,000 you've posted on here so far? Lol, ok and you can go find my positive post on my TLOUR platinum trophy...so once again you're wrong.  You must be ust to it by now though.  

Message 19 of 33 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3516 posts

Aug 18, 2014

Jesus H. you two get a room. You're like an old married couple. It's like you follow each other around on these boards to argue lol.

Message 20 of 33 (102 Views)
0 Likes