Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 05 2012
By: ReaperCheGuevara Splicer 84 posts

I LOVE YOU SONY PLAYSTATION!!!!

1 replies 233 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

I was an xbox 360 user and my xbox died HUGE HALO FAN :'( in December 2008 I bought a PlayStation 3 in Febuary 2009 Valentines day actually. I love PlayStation and I have to admit it was not hard switching over with the blu-ray player built in what I love and when you put a cd in the console it finds the cd names and you can burn it right to the system. Over one year later I got a playstation account Febuary 2010 my first account was ShakeNBake1991 in April 2010 my ps3 got courupted for the first time and I formated my system. I lost my user ShakeNBake1991 on The 20th of April PlayStation Network had crashed and I was on the phone to getting my user back and well I never did. I was really dissipointed in PlayStation for not getting my user back. I had some freinds online that I never will see again. Well I made new freinds and I created ReaperCheGuevara that has been my user ever since. PlayStation Plus is the best ever I have saved over 500$ from buying PlayStation Plus so far. PlayStation Network and PlayStation is awesome and I recommend it to anyone over and xbox console anyday.

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4416 posts

Re: I LOVE YOU SONY PLAYSTATION!!!!

Dec 5, 2012

Well this is all refreshing to know.  PS has always been better than XBox in my mind.  To each their own though.

Thanks for sharing.

Moble

Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)
0 Likes