Jul 03 2011
By: nbpwner First Son 1 posts

Hyperkin EK-3000 usb stereo headset

5 replies 2972 views Edited Jul 3, 2011

I recently purchased a new headset, my headset wont have the gameplay come thru it. I can hear peoples voices just fine but cant hear the gameplay, i have an HDMI on my tv, ive read that i need to connect the red and white av cables and switch the sound setting to SCART, it came with a mic/headphone ---> usb adapter not the sound cable to cable like the turtle beac does, so can anyone that has one that has just the headphone/mic ------> usb adapter (not like turtle beaches') just that one usb cable, can u PLEASE HELP ME, thank you, have a nice day!

(DFAN)Nbpwner

Message 1 of 6 (2,972 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
262 posts

Re: Hyperkin EK-3000 usb stereo headset

Jul 4, 2011

If you've only got the one cable-the usb cable then you will not be able to hear gameplay through the headset.  You've got to have the other cable-the red and white one-that plugs into the back of the TV.

Message 2 of 6 (2,972 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 5, 2011

Try going to settings > accesory settings > audio device settings > output device and choose your usb headset please respond if it works

Message 3 of 6 (2,972 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I just bought the same headset also and am having the same problems, I can hear the voices of other players. But however I cannot hear the gameplay and the mic on the headset is not working.

Message 4 of 6 (2,681 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6301 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

You need to connect the Green jack to a RCA source or TV 3.5mm audio out source then select system default for mic out.

This will then out put the TV audio to the Headset. 

You need to do this all your self as its not Provided by the headset makers unlike turtlebeach headsets... 

The reviews on Amazon.com Clearly state this.....

http://www.amazon.com/review/R77AO55C5VHGB/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R77AO55C5VHGB

The head set is not a Game Audio headset, Its a Voice PC headset with a dual 3.5mm to USB converter package.

The Game audio Will never come out the USB port with out A SCE RF dongle present for the SCE headsets.   

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube

Fix your 3.5mm headset mic issues with a solution....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Click Here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode

Message 5 of 6 (2,670 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

May 18, 2013

i also just got this head set, my problem is , that my brother says he can hardly hear me, and my audio contols are set to highest setting 5

www.thenightcrewclan.com

psn = BigBadBarstow
Message 6 of 6 (1,975 Views)
0 Likes