VP of Gaming
25974 posts

Re: Huge sale with some great prices for plus members starting Jan 22nd.

Jan 21, 2013

And what's with all the sports titles lately it's getting ridiculous.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 67 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Jan 21, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

Contemplating either LBPK or Tiger Woods PGA 13. I think I'm going with Tiger.

It was a good game, & well worth the current price.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not the biggest golf fan, but I enjoy watching it here and there. I think it's time I picked up a golf game and got a little more serious :smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 67 (346 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25974 posts

Jan 21, 2013

snakeman07 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

Contemplating either LBPK or Tiger Woods PGA 13. I think I'm going with Tiger.

It was a good game, & well worth the current price.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not the biggest golf fan, but I enjoy watching it here and there. I think it's time I picked up a golf game and got a little more serious :smileyvery-happy: 

I've been playing them for years, I've already pre-ordered TW 14!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 67 (343 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10494 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Has anyone played either Machinarium or The Unfinished Swan? If so, would you recommend either one or both? I've only played the demo of The Unfinished Swan, which I would like to say seemed up to par, only... I wound up getting stuck. There was a puzzle in the demo that I couldn't get past the point of. With the only ability being able to splat ink all across the screen, there was a gate or something I couldn't figure out a way around (I'm guessing this was near the end of the demo).

Machinarium, on the other hand, has no demo. I've been thinking of possibly settling on this one, only the puzzles within may also end up being hard/unsolvable. Having no demo, it's harder to know what to expect with this game than it is the other. Would Machinarium be the game to get or do you think that The Unfinished Swan actually deserves being painted in?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 67 (298 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
888 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Shank 2 here I come!!

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 67 (296 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3308 posts

Jan 22, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Has anyone played either Machinarium or The Unfinished Swan? If so, would you recommend either one or both? I've only played the demo of The Unfinished Swan, which I would like to say seemed up to par, only... I wound up getting stuck. There was a puzzle in the demo that I couldn't get past the point of. With the only ability being able to splat ink all across the screen, there was a gate or something I couldn't figure out a way around (I'm guessing this was near the end of the demo).

Machinarium, on the other hand, has no demo. I've been thinking of possibly settling on this one, only the puzzles within may also end up being hard/unsolvable. Having no demo, it's harder to know what to expect with this game than it is the other. Would Machinarium be the game to get or do you think that The Unfinished Swan actually deserves being painted in?

I would recommend The Unfinished Swan easily for that price. As for Machinarium I was actually just trying it out. Its a point and click puzzle like game. If your into that kinda stuff its prob worth it for $2.50

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 67 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Jan 22, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Started as a PC game. It's pretty cool if you like point-and-click adventure games. Artwork is pretty cool. You can play the PC demo at the official site: http://machinarium.net/demo/

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 67 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Does anyone knows when PSN will be updated? This week it's awsome! We will have Ni No Kuni , LBP karting, Psychonauts...and even more! For those who haven't played Machinarium and The Unfinished Swan grab it! It's worth playing and more than worth the price.

Anyone knows wich Ratchet and Clank game will be on sale? Is it the first one?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 67 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 22, 2013

The unfinished swan is worth the 2.50 but honestly i feel like that game has  to be the most overated artsy game to come out on psn. Definetely was not better than Journey in any shape or form.Theres no way i would pay 15 bucks for it again if i had the chance. Good children's story though.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 67 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Already own Jak and Ratchet trilogies...the rest of the games are lame to me, so nothing for me this week.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 67 (226 Views)
0 Likes