Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Re: How to shut off that annoying 5-6 second seizure warning, it's really freaking annoying...

Jul 23, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:

What are you talking about? I've never seen this done on consoles, handhelds, or pc gaming before. This is first time I seen something so obnoxiously annoying each time I start up the Vita. I think I play my Vita less because of it which means Sony is losing money from me because of their idiotic mistake.

well you can send it this way so you don't have to see it, it's not really a  big deal. it's not idiotic, they just don't want to get sued cuz someone has a condition that limits there gameplay. this really is the worst complaint i had ever read on here. SON!, quit trippin off this. sony will not change it from appearing on the screen when turned back on. just deal with it. 

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 21 of 39 (213 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Re: How to shut off that annoying 5-6 second seizure warning, it's really freaking annoying...

Jul 24, 2012
wow, you must be the one with seizures. i can see it now. (mom): hey sweetie, what are you playing. (AchillesVsHector): my vita(while twitching). (mom): whats wrong, (looks at screen) OMG you must be having a seizure!... no offense, but this is not the place to complain.
Message 22 of 39 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 24, 2012
The warnings don't even bother me. I don't see why a 5 second warning would bother someone unless it popped up on every loading screen or something.
Ps3| Vita
Message 23 of 39 (198 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Honestly? I think this guy is attempting to troll. No one is ridiculous enough to throw a literal fit over something this miniscule unless they're LOOKING for a reason to complain. How about the how to handle your AR cards warning? Now THAT could have a little box you check so you don't have to see it again, I sure wouldn't mind that. I don't play my AR games but rarely, and even then it's generally to show people what the Vita is capable of. That long, longgg intro instructing me not to bend or draw on my cards really causes them and I to lose interest, but considering that's the only problem I've noticed with the games, it really isn't a big deal.

Message 24 of 39 (180 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 26, 2012

I found this Post funny. I think its nice once in awhile to read things like this. Even if its From Troll Country.

Anywho.... To be Honest when I first got my Vita I noticed it a few times and wondered if I would fall over while playing Lumines...no joke    Now that you pointed it out... I think I enjoy seeing it.

Message 25 of 39 (165 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jul 26, 2012
kudos^
Message 26 of 39 (160 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9175 posts

Jul 26, 2012
We should have at least the option to toggle it off.
Message 27 of 39 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Jul 26, 2012

We should have a warning on these forums for the chance of encountering trolls and morons.

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 28 of 39 (141 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2012

hey sword im not trying to be rude, but dont agree with this dude. cuz you'll sound like a donkey just like him.

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 29 of 39 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Sony has to cover their **bleep** from stupid people. I don't blame them.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 30 of 39 (129 Views)