Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Re: How to shut off that annoying 5-6 second seizure warning, it's really freaking annoying...

Jul 23, 2012

dude do you really shut your system completely off all the time. i keep mine on stand by and  the warnning is only a couple seconds. by the way did you ever get a externel speaker that works good for the vita?

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 11 of 39 (184 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Re: How to shut off that annoying 5-6 second seizure warning, it's really freaking annoying...

Jul 23, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:

So, because some cheap **bleep** at sony couldn't throw a manual in the vita console that warns of seizures now the buyers are screwed with seeing this constantly? What is someone with seizures doing playing a video game anyways? 

What, just because people get seizures every now and then means they can never play video games?

I know plenty of people who play video games who have epilepsy, they just have to try and avoid any games with a lot of flashing.

And even with game WITH manuals, the warning is there. Go play MLB 12 The Show, it's there all the time, on both PS3 AND Vita.

That's like the people who with their hacked PSPs, got rid of the bootloader that made that tone and showed "PSP" whenever you loaded the game (and just made it a black screen instead) because that's SO much better..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 39 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jul 23, 2012
LMFAO @Glaciusx25
Message 13 of 39 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jul 23, 2012
these warning are old. so why are they a problem now. just cuz sony is doing digital manuals. its a win win for us and sony. save a tree, save me time looking for a manual i lost somewhere.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 14 of 39 (174 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jul 23, 2012
I Hate lost manuals idk how i feel about digital ones as i like all my games to have a manual but atleast ill never lose it i guess
Message 15 of 39 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Jul 23, 2012
What are you talking about? I've never seen this done on consoles, handhelds, or pc gaming before. This is first time I seen something so obnoxiously annoying each time I start up the Vita. I think I play my Vita less because of it which means Sony is losing money from me because of their idiotic mistake.
Message 16 of 39 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jul 23, 2012
You must have never noticed because every video game for consoles has a warning about seizures not sure about pc but even my very old pc games had a warning...................... there is good reason just because one "knows" doesnt mean they will do it... It covers sonys **bleep** and the devs **bleep** if they were to be sued because some smuck decided they didnt want to listen to this advice and has a seizure get over it man it last a few seconds you cant be in that much of a hurry there is legalities behind things this is how a business works give warnings about the product to protect themselves if some idiot ignores it cant say they werent warned
Message 17 of 39 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Jul 23, 2012
but you are the only person ive ever seen complain about a 3 second seizure warning so that in its self is interesting
Message 18 of 39 (164 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13655 posts

Jul 23, 2012

AchillesVsHector wrote:
What are you talking about? I've never seen this done on consoles, handhelds, or pc gaming before. This is first time I seen something so obnoxiously annoying each time I start up the Vita. I think I play my Vita less because of it which means Sony is losing money from me because of their idiotic mistake.

Really? Because the DS had it from day one every time you turned on the **bleep** thing.

And GBA games released after the DS also had a warning stuck at the beginning (only you had to press a button to continue, it doesn't go away if you just sit there)

And if a simple 2-3 second warning makes it so you get so annoyed that you can't play a game, that's sad and you need help. Maybe you have ADHD and can't pay attention because the warning gets stuck in your head.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 39 (162 Views)
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 23, 2012
You forgot Wii and Move games, they all have that please check your surroundings message.
Message 20 of 39 (160 Views)
0 Likes