Jun 22 2013
By: come-beat_me7 Splicer 61 posts

How to "individually" steal a base in MLB 13 The show?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 885 views Edited Jun 22, 2013

Hey does anyone ACTUALLY know how to INDIVIDUALLY steal a base in MLB 13 The Show? When I have two runners on base (usually 1st and 3rd) I try to steal with only an indivual runner (1st base) but I always end up stealing with the two runners. The manual says in order to "steal individual" you use left stick + L2. So I press L2 and I just push the left stick towards the right if I want the 1st base runner to steal 2nd but I end up with the two runners stealing. Then, I press and push the left stick while pressing L2 and the same thing happens with both runners advancing. I find this funny and frustrating because this is like the only thing I don't know how to do in this game. So can someone tell me precisely how exactly do you have to use the buttons to steal a base? It may seem simple but unfortunately its not even happening for me. I just got this game yesterday and I already like it and look forward to advance myself with it. Lets go METS!!!! lol

Message 1 of 3 (885 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: How to "individually" steal a base in MLb 13 The show?

Jun 22, 2013

I was going to direct you to the proper forum...but I see you have already found it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/MLB-The-Show-Series/How-to-quot-individually-quot-steal-a-bas...

Message 2 of 3 (880 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1517 posts

Re: How to "individually" steal a base in MLb 13 The show?

Jun 22, 2013
As this question already has a thread for it, and the OP has already found it, I will be closing this thread.
Message 3 of 3 (863 Views)
0 Likes