Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (8 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6992 posts

Re: How the ps vita impacted my life

Mar 17, 2012

Icefluxx wrote:

Interesting thing for me is that i play mine alot more than when i first got my PSP. I "tinkered" with my psp and then moved on for several months until i discovered movie watching, remote play etc.

Right from the start, i cant put down the Vita. Im still in shock at how good the games look. How can a hand held absolutely trash anything else out there with handhelds?

Theres absolutely no comparison with the ps2 and its definitely approachable with the ps3. Id say a  PS 2.7/PS 2.8 EASY!

Ive got a 32 GB Mem card, the 3G ver with the 8 Gig, unit 13 for now, and i think all the demos lol!

Its definitely a travel buddy, much like my PSP was, only better,but i definitely use it alot more, especially from the start.

yes im playing my vita a lot more than what i used to play my psp

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Re: How the ps vita impacted my life

Mar 17, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

Icefluxx wrote:

Interesting thing for me is that i play mine alot more than when i first got my PSP. I "tinkered" with my psp and then moved on for several months until i discovered movie watching, remote play etc.

Right from the start, i cant put down the Vita. Im still in shock at how good the games look. How can a hand held absolutely trash anything else out there with handhelds?

Theres absolutely no comparison with the ps2 and its definitely approachable with the ps3. Id say a  PS 2.7/PS 2.8 EASY!

Ive got a 32 GB Mem card, the 3G ver with the 8 Gig, unit 13 for now, and i think all the demos lol!

Its definitely a travel buddy, much like my PSP was, only better,but i definitely use it alot more, especially from the start.

yes im playing my vita a lot more than what i used to play my psp

As do I. I think I have logged more hours on my Vita since launch (not first bundle) then I did with the whole time I had my PSP, and that is not an exteration.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (8 Views)
0 Likes