Jan 12 2013
By: ICG_LEGIT First Son 1 posts

How often does plus update?

4 replies 475 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

Im new to ps3 and i bought plus. not real into all the fighting games they offer so far. my question is how often does plus update there game list? and is there like a twitter or place i can see later releases

Message 1 of 5 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: How often does plus update?

Jan 13, 2013
Every Tuesday the store updates.

And you can check here for announcements:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (468 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Just to educate you on Plus a little bit. Plus is updated every Tuesday with a new free game, when a game is added one is removed from the list. If you want to have access to all of the games available now you must add those games to your cart and check out before they are removed. If you don't add a game to your cart and check out and the game is removed from the Instant Game Collection you wont be able to get that game for free again, it's gone. So be sure to add all games to your cart and check out even if you don't want to play them at all, maybe one day you'll get bored and wanna try it.

Message 3 of 5 (444 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

The store updates on Tuesday, but you can catch a glimpse of what your getting on Mondays. Here http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

Message 4 of 5 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
609 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I follow PlayStation on twitter and that helps remembering updates. I checkout every single game even the ones I don't ever plan on playing. Who knows someday I may want to play them.

Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)
0 Likes