Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Re: How much do u think it will cost?And what colors

Apr 11, 2011

If the the colors are black and white, I'd go for a white one just to be different. Ideally, silver is what I would go for (if that's even an option at launch). I'm thinking $299 will be a starting price point.

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 21 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 12, 2011

StuByph wrote:

Nah if all goes as before we will see a similar debacle like PSP - PSP Go......FW update and apps not available for older models, newer models not being able to use NVG and games released exclusive on NVG not coming to PSN and not being compatible for a "NGP Go"

But hey all this cropped up over 5 PSP years.....I hope the NGP makes just the PS3 evolution......PS3-PS3 Slim.....NGP-NGP Slim and hopefully the NGP Slim doesn't suddenly be able to play PSP PSN games....

Know what I mean

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yeah, good point, though I don't think we'll be seeing an NGP Go lol. Since the NGP will be able to download games to it's internal memory (right?) it would be pretty pointless to make a download only version... Guess we'll see.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 22 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Well I have heard of issues of numerous things that can lead to a newer model NGP altogether. Here's two.

1. A/V output. SNEA has said they don't want people using their NGP's in this fashion and don't plan on having the option. However if they do and the use a NGP (USB) to HDMI cable those types of cables must be 3.0 usb's not 2.0.....SNEA has not released any info as to it being 2.0 or 3.0. And if 2.0 that means a new model to support this feature if minds are changed at SNEA over time.

NGP HDMI

thanks to Wakefulness on this info and other rightful sources

2.The NGP has yet to reveal if it will have an internal storage. And the games will be NVG as well as DLC but they have yet to say how much internal we will have and as well what the external memory will be.......

NGP's NVG

thanks to PS Blog

Post ur NGP Link Info

Just a thread where I have been trying to get a collection of NGP info links any and all info fact, fiction or legend official SNEA or non official all the way up to E3 and then after E3.

Edited: Sorry links were acting up on me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 23 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 13, 2011

StuByph wrote:

Nah if all goes as before we will see a similar debacle like PSP - PSP Go......FW update and apps not available for older models, newer models not being able to use NVG and games released exclusive on NVG not coming to PSN and not being compatible for a "NGP Go"

But hey all this cropped up over 5 PSP years.....I hope the NGP makes just the PS3 evolution......PS3-PS3 Slim.....NGP-NGP Slim and hopefully the NGP Slim doesn't suddenly be able to play PSP PSN games....

Know what I mean

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

There will be NGP go, or NGP "download only" system.

The PSP go failed in terms of sales, I think the design is smexy and cool, but I would never buy a download only game system.

Also, there really wouldn't be a point in a "download ony" NGP. I doubt a slider design would work due to the analog sticks, and the hardware wouldn't really allow for a small enough size. So if you can't make the portable smaller, what would be the point of a download only system? hehe

Message 24 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 14, 2011

well maybe it could have just been thicker and still the same design...but that is irrelevant now. I am liking the way the NGP looks. while sad it is longer than the original PSP and won't be to pocket friendly it's all good.

"When I look in to her OLED eyes I will forget and forgive that she is not as small as the Go. As I touch her screen and operate her back panel feel her dual analogs and sixaxis her gyro."

(awakes from dream)

Oh snap did I just type all that out loud....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 25 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 14, 2011

StuByph wrote:

well maybe it could have just been thicker and still the same design...but that is irrelevant now. I am liking the way the NGP looks. while sad it is longer than the original PSP and won't be to pocket friendly it's all good.

"When I look in to her OLED eyes I will forget and forgive that she is not as small as the Go. As I touch her screen and operate her back panel feel her dual analogs and sixaxis her gyro."

(awakes from dream)

Oh snap did I just type all that out loud....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

LMFAO, I think I <3 uyou XD

It's so odd! I had the same exact dream, just moments ago!

Message 26 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 14, 2011

LOL...yea last night I actually dreamed I had one I had just been watching videos on it before I went to sleep....in my dream I turned it off and went to sleep and when I actually woke up I got mad cause it was a dream I looked over at my PSP go and realized it was just a dream I was a little down all the rest of the day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 27 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Apr 14, 2011

I think launch price will be b/w $250-$300 for wireless and probably about $350-400 3G. That being said, if it is $350 or less-1st day buy. Colors black and white of course, but probably somewhere dwn the line they will add a new color or design ie what they did with the PSP when Star Wars came out a couple of years ago. That was pretty awesome!

Message 28 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 14, 2011

while the star wars was cool (I have one) it was real plane just Vader on the back. granted my nephew has yet to make him fade like other designs on the PSP

Give it time there will be the same old GOW edition and such as sales get to kicking. Never the less I want a plain solid metallica black NGP

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 29 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 16, 2011

Yeah designs are cool and all, but I prefer the solid black color as well! It wouldn't feel right to play Little Big Planet on a God of War Red PSP with a Kratos design on it! Not to me anyway!

And solid black doesn't show marks or dirt nearly as much as white, or any other color really!

Message 30 of 41 (5 Views)
0 Likes