Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Re: How much do u think it will cost?And what colors

Apr 5, 2011

StuByph wrote:

I know I'm late oh well...but yes well over $250

Black and White may be the first release colors....but I would like to see one color to match every part of most PS logo's and as well we know all the colors that came out in the end for the PSP....and the specific game edition styles God Of War....and the little they did for the Star Wars edition......

I have seen all these colors in person in actual use

Then there are the game specific styles All Links

Kingdom Hearts

Winning Eleven

God Of War

Enough of that to my knowledge the PSP Go was just came in Black and White but you could buy skins of all sorts for it

But I believe the NGP will be impressive enough to get a widen color assortment and as well get some game edition styles in the future

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm guessing that the U.S will only get a black/white model, while Japan will get multiple colors. That way Sony can make some extra money buy selling "limited edition" NGPs that come bundled with games in the U.S.A like they did with the PSP (they also might want a way to sell more copies of games). Which is okay I guess, the colors are a little differnt than the one's in Japan... Oh well.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 11 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 6, 2011

yea black and white for now I feel too....but as time passes and if it is a solid success then more colors and game edition style ones much like the PSP's....the PSP Go from what I have seen is only black and white....you can get skins but there is not more than 2 colors.....oh wait I just said that

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 12 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 6, 2011

Black and white

I will go with black, my favorite color for systems, controllers, and basically any thing thats technology

I am thinking the wi-fi model will be like $280

And the 3G model will be like $360, and I assume will have a fee for 3G

Message 13 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 6, 2011

for sure a fee on the 3G....but some kinda special Xperia Play phone service plan hook up for NGP 3G support hopefully

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 14 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Apr 7, 2011

All Colorsit just depends on what region they want the colors and price between $250 and $350

Message 15 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 8, 2011

I'm guessing the wifi model will be $280 and the 3G/wifi one will be $320 or $330.

Message 16 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Apr 9, 2011

YEA I KNO THE NGP IS GONNA BE AT LEAST 300 FOR THE STSNDARD WIFI MODEL. THIS GUY IS INSANE IF HE THINKS THEY'RE GONNA SELL IT 4 ONLY 199. THTS HOW MUCH A WII COST!!! I THINK IT'LL BE 350 4 THE 3G MODEL THOUGH. AND I DONT THINK THEY'LL BE RELEASING A NEW SLIMMER MODEL NEXT YEAR. THERE IS NOTHING TO IMPROVE. ITS ALREADY 2 YEARS AHEAD OF THE COMEPETITION

Message 17 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 9, 2011

That's a good point... The NGP does seem perfect the way it is. However, you never know, there might be some technical issues with the first models, Sony may use it as an excuse to release a slim version.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 18 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Nah if all goes as before we will see a similar debacle like PSP - PSP Go......FW update and apps not available for older models, newer models not being able to use NVG and games released exclusive on NVG not coming to PSN and not being compatible for a "NGP Go"

But hey all this cropped up over 5 PSP years.....I hope the NGP makes just the PS3 evolution......PS3-PS3 Slim.....NGP-NGP Slim and hopefully the NGP Slim doesn't suddenly be able to play PSP PSN games....

Know what I mean

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 19 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Apr 9, 2011

Im guessing $300 for the wifi version and $350 for the 3G version. As for colors black and white.

Message 20 of 41 (6 Views)
0 Likes