Wastelander
664 posts

Re: How many people have deleted you off their friends list and vice versa?

Apr 14, 2010

To be honest I'm not even actually sure. But my friend and I were discussing something last night on the subject.  We were playing with some mutual buddies of ours on Uncharted 2.  Well some words were exchanged and we deleted these so-called buddies of ours.  Well as the night progressed I asked my buddy what exactly happens when you delete someone off your list? Does it show a notification indicating you signed off? Does your name just disappear off their list?  and come to find out absolutely nothing happens. You simply disappear off their list and if you were online, their online buddy count drops by one with no indication of someone signing out. Well these are just my two cents.

Message 10 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Apr 14, 2010

You have a panic attack every time somebody deletes you/ adds you/ sends a message to you?

Wow. Are you sure your not a girl?

Wait, even girls aren't this.. this... there isn't even a name for whatever the hell you have.

Get some real friends, if you want to keep them, don't keep a word document about everything they did/said.

Message 11 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2516 posts

Apr 14, 2010

tO THE Op...

You keep a word document of everyone you have met and interacted with = No life what so ever.

Message 12 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Great, this will go into a flame war. Allow me to clarify things-you probably will send me hate messages-.I have a life, I like documenting things. I don't document all the players I have ever meant-that would be stupid to me-. That's the way I am! I don't freak out when people delete me. After they delete me I don't ask why or send them messages at all. I don't know how to report people to Sony Computer Entertainment. I use a female avatar sometimes in PlayStation Home. I have real friends in real life. However most I rarely see or they don't have online on ANY video game console. I was just asking how many people have you deleted off your list. Also how many people have deleted you off of their list. Not a please criticize me post! Yay! This will get locked tomorrow most likely 8D!

Message 13 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Trikein wrote:

I Agree. I am not understanding your purpose. Or perhaps, I am unable to believe it. 

So what your saying is, your a male with a female avatar, that keeps a word document of every single friend request you have ever made..and reguluary check who had deleted you from that friend list. Then when you do, you contact them and ask them why...multiple times? And they when they ask you to go away and report you..you go onto the forums and post their names publicly?

::blink:: Wow

Your PSN is so going on my Blocked List. Bye bye.

You would have to have me send you a message first or have met me in a game that is not PlayStation Home to add me to your block list. I don't send messages to people who aren't my online friends really.

Message 14 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Hosnor wrote:

I don't think blacklisting random PSN IDs is a good thing, and the mods and admins frown upon that, actually. You might want to edit them out entirely.

I hope that I never run into you in Home. There is no way I want my ID written down on some stranger's computer.

I hardly even really look at people's profiles in PlayStation Home. It's only if you sent a request to me (1000000000000% you won't) or I send one to you (100000000000000000000% I won't). And what do you mean blacklisting?

Message 15 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
263 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Videogameaddict2 wrote:

Hosnor wrote:

I don't think blacklisting random PSN IDs is a good thing, and the mods and admins frown upon that, actually. You might want to edit them out entirely.

I hope that I never run into you in Home. There is no way I want my ID written down on some stranger's computer.

I hardly even really look at people's profiles in PlayStation Home. It's only if you sent a request to me (1000000000000% you won't) or I send one to you (100000000000000000000% I won't). And what do you mean blacklisting?

Blacklisting is basically saying and singling out other PSN usersby sayig their name

Like saying their PSN ID and saying they cheated in teh Haloz.

You're really seeming like a OCD victim writing down peoples names btw.

Message 16 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Apr 15, 2010

Now for those who don't understand the post, refer to what @bronxsushi and @Xandure said. Can we get off of how I'm weird (I know I am)?! This was not meant to be a please criticize me thread. I'm even thinking of starting a thread saying "I hate Videogameaddict2!!!".

Message 18 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Apr 15, 2010

Before I read your message I have decided to delete their online ID's off of the post.

Message 19 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 18, 2010
hey bronxsushi, its me anime........ hi
snootch
Message 20 of 23 (156 Views)
0 Likes