Apr 15 2010
By: Videogameaddict2 Fender Bender 4253 posts

How many people have deleted you off their friends list and vice versa?

22 replies 2082 views Edited Apr 15, 2010

I joined PlayStation Network the Fall of 2009 (Coincidentally a date that people still haven't healed from, look right). I have many online friends. A few have 2-3 accounts (One had 4, but 4th got banned most likely for it's name). Refer to my signature for the total number I have. I rarely send requests to people, and almost all of my online friends sent requests to me. I never turn them down (When I first started, I got 3 requests in PlayStation Home since I was just exploring and turned them down-regret doing so-). I have had people delete me. My first online friend who sent me a request in PlayStation Home, is threatening to delete me because I sent them like 3 messages total. They sent me a message saying "quit ******* (They didn't censor it) talking to me or you'll lose another friend". Then why request me?! I met them in PSH in fall of 2009. I keep a Microsoft Word document of everyone who has ever been involved with me with friend requests, what game I met them in, if I accepted their or they accepted my request, and the period of time it was when they deleted me. I'm weird like that. If the color is red, they sent the request, if it is in blue, I sent the request.

Who deleted me (In order of becoming online friends with them):

met in SoulCalibur IV-deleted me about 1 day later

met in SoulCalibur IV-deleted me about 1 month later

met in Burnout Paradise-deleted me about 1 month later

met in Burnout Paradise-deleted me about 3 days later

met in Burnout Paradise-deleted me about an HOUR later

Who I deleted off of my list:

(Can't remember who sent request)-met in Burnout Paradise-deleted them about 1 month later. I can't explain why because they wouldn't be appropriate for the boards. I can tell you this though, they are on my block list now.

So what about you guys? Please ignore my weirdness!

Get your Portable ID!

Message 17 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Re: How many people have deleted you off their friends list and vice versa?

Apr 13, 2010

why do you go through the trouble of explaining your female avatar as oposed to just changing it?

PS3 with 500GB HDD and Linux

Get your Portable ID!
Message 1 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Apr 13, 2010

Josrocket wrote:

why do you go through the trouble of explaining your female avatar as oposed to just changing it?

Refer to what I posted in this thread I started: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Does-SCEA-need-a-better-dictionary-for-chat/m...

This was the avatar I like most alright. I explain it so people know I'm a boy and not a girl. Not all boys use boy avatars/video game characters in games and not all girls use girl avatars/video game characters in games. Now let's get back to the topic. Also these are the possible reasons why they deleted me:

1. Their list got too big

2. I rarely spoke to them (Biohazard80 I spoke to a lot then didn't talk much for about 2 weeks)

3. Wanted to add me to get online trophies requiring inviting people-phenom51 did this for Burnout Paradise invite trophy

4. Accidentally deleted me

5. Never played each other in games

6. I was offline for a period of 4 days or more (Record for me, 7 days)

7. Misunderstood message saying how I would no longer be online after a certain time because I got in trouble for something

8. Didn't know English and or French, languages I can communicate well with. I have Japanese listed, but my vocab is very small

9.  No reason

10. Unknown reason(s)

Message 2 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3210 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Aside from the OP dressing in drag in Home, I have no idea what the point of this thread is.

Message 3 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9252 posts

Apr 14, 2010

I usually have over 90 people on my friends list. Most of my friends are from Playstation Home. In the past year, I have deleted about 75 people. I only delete friends if they stay offline for a long time, or if we do not talk for a long time. I will only delete "silent" or "missing" friends, to make room for new friends. I like to keep up to 90 friends on my list. I have been deleted from other peoples friend list only 5 times.

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Is your Home avatar a girl or is it just your Psn avatar.  If your home avatar is female there freaked out.  Also why do you keep a word doc of all the ppl youve interacted with online 0_o. 

l3lackcalamity

Message 5 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
586 posts

Apr 14, 2010

I Agree. I am not understanding your purpose. Or perhaps, I am unable to believe it. 

So what your saying is, your a male with a female avatar, that keeps a word document of every single friend request you have ever made..and reguluary check who had deleted you from that friend list. Then when you do, you contact them and ask them why...multiple times? And they when they ask you to go away and report you..you go onto the forums and post their names publicly?

::blink:: Wow

Your PSN is so going on my Blocked List. Bye bye.

Message 6 of 23 (2,082 Views)
Fender Bender
3210 posts

Apr 14, 2010

Trikein wrote:

I Agree. I am not understanding your purpose. Or perhaps, I am unable to believe it. 

So what your saying is, your a male with a female avatar, that keeps a word document of every single friend request you have ever made..and reguluary check who had deleted you from that friend list. Then when you do, you contact them and ask them why...multiple times? And they when they ask you to go away and report you..you go onto the forums and post their names publicly?

::blink:: Wow

Your PSN is so going on my Blocked List. Bye bye.

+1.

Message 7 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Apr 14, 2010

I don't think blacklisting random PSN IDs is a good thing, and the mods and admins frown upon that, actually. You might want to edit them out entirely.

I hope that I never run into you in Home. There is no way I want my ID written down on some stranger's computer.

Message 8 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
799 posts

Apr 14, 2010
How about get some real life friends! Sound like a plan?

Message 9 of 23 (2,082 Views)
0 Likes