Highlighted
Aug 08 2011
By: ShawnMERC First Son 5 posts

How many games do you have downloaded onto your PS3?

2 replies 15 views Edited Aug 8, 2011

Hi,I think someone should find out who has the most games downloaded onto their PS3.I personally have 122 games none of these are demos.I have 7 playstation titles, 25 minis and the other 90 are PS3 titles.Yes I am a playstation plus member and I could have bought all the $1-$2 games but I assure you that I did not.I have payed on average $9 a game.I have bought some for $29.99 and yes I have bought a few cheap ones.I wonder because I would like to see who is the most dedicated PS gamer.I really feel like I have the greatest collection but who knows.And maybe Sony could do something fun with this.Make it a game in itself perhaps.So post your true numbers on here and is there anyway to find out who has the most?????

Message 1 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: How many games do you have downloaded onto your PS3?

Aug 8, 2011

Unless you have had your PS3 since launch, that is way too many downloads, especially if you do not play them all now. Some of those games you could of probably picked up at Gamestop cheaper than you paid for.

However, to answer your question, I have 49 PS3 games downloaded. 35 are actual PSN games, 8 Minis, and 6 PS1 Classics. Most I bought were $10 but some were around $5 and $15. Some were bought through Playstation Plus at a discount but almost all were bought at normal price. The best deal I probably had was getting Assassin's Creed 2 for $10.

Message 2 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: How many games do you have downloaded onto your PS3?

Aug 8, 2011

I actually bought my PS3 in febuary of this year and I play all my games.I have a game for every mood I am in and play quite alot.I am a disabled stay at home dad so I have the time.And I think I got a good deal on the games I have downloaded.I shop for games on disc too I have 46 on disc atm.But I have to say you do have a nice collection.Thanks for the reply!

Message 3 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes