Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

Jul 28, 2013

WHAT?! THIS IS MADNESS!

Moving to XBONE to pay more!!!!!!

Smiley Tongue 

 

Paying for PS+ should make PSN way more likable for multiplayer. 

Message 61 of 197 (360 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
5923 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

Jul 28, 2013

 


Punfisher wrote:

The PS4 will not play a PS3 game.  You guys keep making the case that you get all the free PS3 games when you sign up for Plus.  What will they give you when the PS4 comes out?  A bunch of games you can't even play?

 

The free stuff is gonna stop when PS+ is mandatory. 

 


http://www.psmania.net/2013/06/ps4-playstation-plus-kicks-off-with-these-free-games/

 

Message 62 of 197 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/24/2008
Offline
308 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

Jul 28, 2013

We're arguing over semantics here.  Just like Sony has made statements that they aren't charging now and may later, they have made statements saying they are not going to charge to play online.

 

But here's my main problem with you guys personally.  Many of you think I'm not paying enough for my hobby.  What gives you the right?  It's not your place.  You are completely free to give up as much money as you want to.  Go donate your paychecks to Sony if you feel that strongly.  But here you are fighting tooth and nail for me to give up more of my money.  You have no right.


Get your Portable ID!
The gap between PS3 and everything before is so huge that backwards compatibility is more important now than ever. PS3 games should be preserved.
Message 63 of 197 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

Jul 28, 2013

Punfisher wrote:

We're arguing over semantics here.  Just like Sony has made statements that they aren't charging now and may later, they have made statements saying they are not going to charge to play online.

 

But here's my main problem with you guys personally.  Many of you think I'm not paying enough for my hobby.  What gives you the right?  It's not your place.  You are completely free to give up as much money as you want to.  Go donate your paychecks to Sony if you feel that strongly.  But here you are fighting tooth and nail for me to give up more of my money.  You have no right.


you get free gAAAaaaammmmesssss

Message 64 of 197 (343 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/03/2004
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

Jul 28, 2013

Honestly, I don't understand why people are getting so bent out of shape about the PS+ requirement for PS4. I guess it must be an age thing. I am in my 30s and a family man so I seek out deals. PS+ is a good deal and I would pay for it even if it was a PS3 requirement. Sony is basically saying, we need your money to make the system more robust and reliable. We know it is not an ideal situation so for your $50 a year we are going to give you all of this:

 

PS+ Games

 

Seriously, what is to complain about. Even without owning a PS-Vita that is a good deal.

Message 65 of 197 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

Jul 28, 2013

HunterRose76 wrote:

Honestly, I don't understand why people are getting so bent out of shape about the PS+ requirement for PS4. I guess it must be an age thing. I am in my 30s and a family man so I seek out deals. PS+ is a good deal and I would pay for it even if it was a PS3 requirement. Sony is basically saying, we need your money to make the system more robust and reliable. We know it is not an ideal situation so for your $50 a year we are going to give you all of this:

 

PS+ Games

 

Seriously, what is to complain about. Even without owning a PS-Vita that is a good deal.


BUT I HATE FREE GAMES!

Message 66 of 197 (331 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/22/2010
Offline
262 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

Jul 28, 2013

Out of all those games only 2 interest me; Uncharted 3 and Little Big Planet 2.  I already own InFamous 2.  What I don't like about PS+ is if for some reason I don't renew I lose my games.  I don't like that at all.

Message 67 of 197 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/03/2004
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

MuzikFreq wrote:

HunterRose76 wrote:

Honestly, I don't understand why people are getting so bent out of shape about the PS+ requirement for PS4. I guess it must be an age thing. I am in my 30s and a family man so I seek out deals. PS+ is a good deal and I would pay for it even if it was a PS3 requirement. Sony is basically saying, we need your money to make the system more robust and reliable. We know it is not an ideal situation so for your $50 a year we are going to give you all of this:

 

PS+ Games

 

Seriously, what is to complain about. Even without owning a PS-Vita that is a good deal.


BUT I HATE FREE GAMES!




 

Then you are obviously a communist. Smiley Wink

Message 68 of 197 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/03/2004
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

Keep in mind the picture is old. Since tehy posted that we got:

 

X-Com

Battlefield 3

Saints Row 3

Jet Set Radio

 

and we have no idea what we are getting in August.

Message 69 of 197 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: How many customers will Sony lose because of Pay to Play?

Jul 28, 2013

Pay $50 a year...

oh noes that combo at McDonalds!!! GOTTA HAVE IT MY WAY AT BURGERKING

Message 70 of 197 (378 Views)
0 Likes