Reply
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13737 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

Varakharne wrote:

finalflash30 wrote:

There will not be bots at all for multiplayer, it requires a PS+ account. That wouldn't make any sense at all. You can play the crap story mode that is basically reskinned Halo with Borderlands' Leveling system in it.


If they dont add bots then they can literally suck my **bleep** inside out. God forbid we would make some good AI, nope just graphics graphics graphics. Pathetic, you devs need to get your **bleep** together and have bots in ALL mp games so people can play without the stress you get while playing with people ( I hate people in games ).


Why would you buy a MP centric game if you don't like people?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 81 (261 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
1330 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

Because I like these games but why should I have to play them with people? Sorry, but I think its pretty **bleep** of them to not add them and I wont be buying any game without them.



"For god ,your soul ... For me, your flesh...""





Message 32 of 81 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/08/2009
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

glaciusx25 wrote:

Varakharne wrote:

finalflash30 wrote:

There will not be bots at all for multiplayer, it requires a PS+ account. That wouldn't make any sense at all. You can play the crap story mode that is basically reskinned Halo with Borderlands' Leveling system in it.


If they dont add bots then they can literally suck my **bleep** inside out. God forbid we would make some good AI, nope just graphics graphics graphics. Pathetic, you devs need to get your **bleep** together and have bots in ALL mp games so people can play without the stress you get while playing with people ( I hate people in games ).


Why would you buy a MP centric game if you don't like people?


Well Left 4 Dead is a MP centric game and you can play with Bots ... While it is way more fun with People Left 4 dead can be fun for a bit by yourself

Message 33 of 81 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13737 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

ClosingRacer wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Varakharne wrote:

finalflash30 wrote:

There will not be bots at all for multiplayer, it requires a PS+ account. That wouldn't make any sense at all. You can play the crap story mode that is basically reskinned Halo with Borderlands' Leveling system in it.


If they dont add bots then they can literally suck my **bleep** inside out. God forbid we would make some good AI, nope just graphics graphics graphics. Pathetic, you devs need to get your **bleep** together and have bots in ALL mp games so people can play without the stress you get while playing with people ( I hate people in games ).


Why would you buy a MP centric game if you don't like people?


Well Left 4 Dead is a MP centric game and you can play with Bots ... While it is way more fun with People Left 4 dead can be fun for a bit by yourself


Yeah but that's co-op, so it's not the frustration that Varak has.

 

I see no point in having bots. Bots are so simple (even on the most difficult of AI levels) so it doesn't feel rewarding enough. And there's no social interaction either.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 81 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/08/2009
Offline
527 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

glaciusx25 wrote:

ClosingRacer wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Varakharne wrote:

finalflash30 wrote:

There will not be bots at all for multiplayer, it requires a PS+ account. That wouldn't make any sense at all. You can play the crap story mode that is basically reskinned Halo with Borderlands' Leveling system in it.


If they dont add bots then they can literally suck my **bleep** inside out. God forbid we would make some good AI, nope just graphics graphics graphics. Pathetic, you devs need to get your **bleep** together and have bots in ALL mp games so people can play without the stress you get while playing with people ( I hate people in games ).


Why would you buy a MP centric game if you don't like people?


Well Left 4 Dead is a MP centric game and you can play with Bots ... While it is way more fun with People Left 4 dead can be fun for a bit by yourself


Yeah but that's co-op, so it's not the frustration that Varak has.

 

I see no point in having bots. Bots are so simple (even on the most difficult of AI levels) so it doesn't feel rewarding enough. And there's no social interaction either.


And Destiny isn't co-op? It does have a MP with it but that is only with the cruicble i believe

Message 35 of 81 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/12/2009
Online
10212 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

Varakharne wrote:

Because I like these games but why should I have to play them with people? Sorry, but I think its pretty **bleep** of them to not add them and I wont be buying any game without them.


Then don't buy the game.. The game is focused on human interaction.

Message 36 of 81 (242 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
1330 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

Thats because devs dont put effort into it anymore Glac. Trust me,go play any Unreal Tournament and you will see what I mean. As for social? well, I dont need to socialize while playing games I can do that when I go out.



"For god ,your soul ... For me, your flesh...""





Message 37 of 81 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13737 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

ClosingRacer wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ClosingRacer wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Varakharne wrote:

finalflash30 wrote:

There will not be bots at all for multiplayer, it requires a PS+ account. That wouldn't make any sense at all. You can play the crap story mode that is basically reskinned Halo with Borderlands' Leveling system in it.


If they dont add bots then they can literally suck my **bleep** inside out. God forbid we would make some good AI, nope just graphics graphics graphics. Pathetic, you devs need to get your **bleep** together and have bots in ALL mp games so people can play without the stress you get while playing with people ( I hate people in games ).


Why would you buy a MP centric game if you don't like people?


Well Left 4 Dead is a MP centric game and you can play with Bots ... While it is way more fun with People Left 4 dead can be fun for a bit by yourself


Yeah but that's co-op, so it's not the frustration that Varak has.

 

I see no point in having bots. Bots are so simple (even on the most difficult of AI levels) so it doesn't feel rewarding enough. And there's no social interaction either.


And Destiny isn't co-op? It does have a MP with it but that is only with the cruicble i believe


Yeah, but Varakharne is complaining because he wants bots for like the competitive side. Co-op you don't have to worry about "cheap tactics" or anything like that since everyone's on the same side.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 81 (235 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13737 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

Varakharne wrote:

Thats because devs dont put effort into it anymore Glac. Trust me,go play any Unreal Tournament and you will see what I mean. As for social? well, I dont need to socialize while playing games I can do that when I go out.


No, that's because they designed this game with multiplayer in mind. They're expecting you to play online with others.

 

If you want games that have bots or AI or whatever, then you buy single player focused games.

 

But Destiny has always been advertised as a multiplayer experience

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 81 (229 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
1330 posts
 

Re: How is everyone liking Destiny?

Jun 15, 2014

W/E I just wont buy this game thats all.



"For god ,your soul ... For me, your flesh...""





Message 40 of 81 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes