Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
5721 posts

Re: How does music unlimited work?

Nov 29, 2012

jcalvert wrote:

Emerald_Swords wrote:

You can play offline music via the Ps vita or your mobile phone.

Thank goodness.  Hopefully you can answer quicker than I can try (yes, being lazy), but can you play music in the background while doing other stuff.  Haven't tried to download, but every time I switched to something else (say PS Store) the music stopped.

Yes you can, you need to download your music to your offline playlist. Go to your library section and select the that "..." option beside the playlist, then just tap "Available Offline" and your music will start to download to your offline playlist.  Note, you cant have an offline playlist on the ps3 system for some reason...it's only for the vita and mobile apps.

Message 21 of 26 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Finally got around to testing this, syncing up my music, etc - works great.  Now I'm happy with my $12 purchase.  :smileyhappy:

Message 22 of 26 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Dec 10, 2012

hey when i start m.u. on my vita it gives me popup "an error has occurred" so i select okay and the screen says to please cllose application. thinking about reformatting the whole vita and memory card. any suggestions?

don't worry, be happy

Message 23 of 26 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Dec 10, 2012

Any error codes?  I would delete the game and redownload and install MU before I cleaned my vita and memory card.

Message 24 of 26 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Yes you can add artist or songs to your playlist and use them offline, you can use your service on android tablet, pc and ps3. You can pull up the song you want or pull up a artist and play their channel which will shuffle thru their songs. A truly great service for music lovers and saves you a huge amount of money on cd's or downloads even if you pay the normal 60 dollars thats the cost of about 8 cd's. So if you spend thousands on cd's every year this service can save you some big money. I could go on for hours about how great this is and at 12 bucks everyone should have it.
Message 25 of 26 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Kool get it it's epic I have all of my fav songs there 😏
Message 26 of 26 (49 Views)
0 Likes