Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 18 2013
By: UnrealButcher Uncharted Territory 1508 posts
Accepted Solution

How do you use cloud w/PS+ subscription on Vita?

2 replies 63 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

So I just got PS+ and was wondering if cloud saves are useable for all my Vita games?

Does it do it automatically or ask if I want to do it, or only do it when you quit out of a game?

Also if it's like Steam, when I use another device or memory card, it would ask if I want to use the local save or the cloud save. Does it work that way here?

I'm trying to arrange things between two 8GB cards, and have a 32GB on its way.

Message 1 of 3 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: How do you use cloud w/PS+ subscription on Vita?

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Alright, so I figured out that I can use "Download Manager" to back up my save similar to how I would to my PC.

However, does it save to cloud "also when I'm playing" or will I have to use "Download Manager" everytime I want to update my cloud save? In my settings it shows an option to save automatically, but when I put in "Soul Sacrifice" and loaded my save and then went to save, I didn't see any kind of visual indicator saying it was updating my cloud save that I backed up using "Download Manager".

Message 2 of 3 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7615 posts

Re: How do you use cloud w/PS+ subscription on Vita?

Jun 18, 2013

PS Plus Cloud Save syncs overnight. Put your Vita in Sleep Mode as you go to bed, and the next morning you should see an indication that game saves are synced.

Mine syncs at 5AM. There isn't an option to change that, as far as I can see in the settings menu.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)