Feb 03 2007
By: OldSchool969 Fender Bender 3448 posts

How do you set your custom PSN icon/avatar??

2 replies 21 views Edited Feb 3, 2007
Note that I've searched  this about 15 times with all sorts of variations so please don't flame.

It was included in one of the updates that you could set your own avatar, I thought for your PSN ID(instead of the ones you have to choose from them) Am I wrong?? I can't figure out how to set a pic from my memory card or on the hard drive. Is it just your user icon(all the way left of the xmb), if so I still can't figure out how to set that. What was it that you could set your own icon, as mentioned in one of the updates?
Message 1 of 3 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2566 posts

Re: How do you set your custom PSN icon/avatar??

Feb 3, 2007

...lost dude wrote:
Note that I've searched  this about 15 times with all sorts of variations so please don't flame.

It was included in one of the updates that you could set your own avatar, I thought for your PSN ID(instead of the ones you have to choose from them) Am I wrong?? I can't figure out how to set a pic from my memory card or on the hard drive. Is it just your user icon(all the way left of the xmb), if so I still can't figure out how to set that. What was it that you could set your own icon, as mentioned in one of the updates?

Yes, you are wrong.  The update allows you to change the user icon on the XMB.
Message 2 of 3 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13458 posts

Re: How do you set your custom PSN icon/avatar??

Feb 3, 2007

Twosted wrote:

...lost dude wrote:

Yes, you are wrong.  The update allows you to change the user icon on the XMB.

QFT   ^^^^^^^

Message 3 of 3 (21 Views)
0 Likes