Aug 24 2012
By: DragonWarrior117 Splicer 51 posts

How do you request game companies hd collection ideas?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 190 views Edited Aug 24, 2012

Hi i have been trying to figured it out on how to request game companies ideas for hd collections, any ideas? 

Here is my list of ideas:

- Dynasty warriors hd collection: 2,3,4 & 5

- onimusha essentials to the ps2 classics with onimusha 4

- medal of honor hd collection

- sega genesis collection with sega genesis collection vol. 2

- iron man hd collection with checkpoints

- u.s navy seals hd collection: 1,2,3 % 4

- apogee collection

- metal slug hd collection

- lord of the rings hd collections

Can't think of any others. is there a way to request these ideas to them?

Message 1 of 7 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8179 posts

Re: How do you request game companies hd collection ideas?

Aug 24, 2012
Please submit your ideas to:

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Ratchet and Clank Collection, Team Ico Collection, Sly Cooper Collection and so on were suggested there and put into action.
Message 2 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:
Please submit your ideas to:

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Ratchet and Clank Collection, Team Ico Collection, Sly Cooper Collection and so on were suggested there and put into action.

I defiantly heard of those other two that were put into action, what is team ico collection? I'm guessing psn blog is the only place for submitting ideas, i am glad they have psn blog unlike microsoft who doesn't or do they? thanks for reminding about that psn blog, i submitted certain games, but completly forgotten i could submit hd collections, i start doing that for now on. 

Message 3 of 7 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8179 posts

Aug 24, 2012
Team Ico Collection are two games from Team Ico, which is developing The Last Guardian.

Two games are in the collection: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. I hsven't beaten SOTC yet, but ICO was a great surreal experience with fantastic story. You should try it.
Message 4 of 7 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:
Team Ico Collection are two games from Team Ico, which is developing The Last Guardian.

Two games are in the collection: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. I hsven't beaten SOTC yet, but ICO was a great surreal experience with fantastic story. You should try it.

Are these games on the psn? What genre are they in rpg?

Message 5 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8179 posts

Aug 24, 2012

DragonWarrior117 wrote:

Doppelgangergang wrote:

They are on PSN but I got the collection for $20 on sale (wheras they are $20 on PSN each). ICO is a series of puzzle-solving platformer where you have to guide a girl to escape a castle. If you like games where you have to think every move, get strategic and enjoy a well-written story, you might want to give this a try.

SoTC is a tour-de-force of Boss Battles, one after the other, with bosses much bigger and more ridiculous than the last. Very strategic, you have to plan every move. Good for thinkers and sophisticated people. :3

My commentary doesn't really do the games justice, you should try a demo.

Message 6 of 7 (167 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 24, 2012

Doppelgangergang wrote:

DragonWarrior117 wrote:

Doppelgangergang wrote:

They are on PSN but I got the collection for $20 on sale (wheras they are $20 on PSN each). ICO is a series of puzzle-solving platformer where you have to guide a girl to escape a castle. If you like games where you have to think every move, get strategic and enjoy a well-written story, you might want to give this a try.

SoTC is a tour-de-force of Boss Battles, one after the other, with bosses much bigger and more ridiculous than the last. Very strategic, you have to plan every move. Good for thinkers and sophisticated people. :3

My commentary doesn't really do the games justice, you should try a demo.

Do they still have demos available for them? what do you think of the marvel ultimate alliance games? Should i get them too? i been vewing videos on youtube they seem to be pretty good espically the fight scene on number 2 where there is spider man, iron man & the hulk fighting giant robots. I actually seen the cutscene today looks cool. Is there a third one out? 

Message 7 of 7 (163 Views)
0 Likes