MVP Support
13533 posts

Re: How do you copy content to the ps vita OFFLINE

Mar 22, 2013

VictorManX wrote:
this and the "No used games" and no backward compatibility on the new coming PS4 will kill Sony

That's not true. http://www.gamespot.com/news/playstation-4-will-play-used-games-6404263

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 14 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Message 12 of 14 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4072 posts

no high speed internet

Mar 22, 2013

No DSL or Cable, really and truly? For years we had dial-up until our phone company finally got DSL. We used that for a long time, contacting cable off and on, and they'd tell us there was no service in our area, time and again. 

In the last several months we GOT ON THEM and they FINALLY looked deeper and found that we DO live where there is service (all that lost revenue...)

So we have way faster internet with cable now. It's not the BEST or anything, still limited to country bumpkin service, but it's blastingly fast compared to dial-up or 12mps DSL.

There is something you find online about using Content Manager with your PC and installing a patch with the PC Content Manager so that it won't look for online connection and you can copy your stuff offline therefore. It's something you'll have to look for and put on your PC yourself.

Message 13 of 14 (636 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2014

i thought sony was better than the others but now all they do is **bleep** over all there buyers.I have the Pice of **bleep** Vita and the Pice of **bleep** 3 and now I say **bleep** sony and there **bleep**.

Edit: As this thread has been necrobumped, it shall now be locked.

- Hot-Shocolate

Message 14 of 14 (503 Views)
0 Likes