Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/14/2006
Offline
8603 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

Jul 19, 2009

avril7baby wrote:

^^^

Yeah .. thats right


For your very first post, you reference another's post? Interesting.

Message 11 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/22/2008
Offline
1586 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

Jul 19, 2009

pandaSmore wrote:

DBig_Boss wrote:
Can you have custom avatars?

No, for good reason to.


How is that a bad thing? I hate the avatars that the psn have, I wanna use my own.

Photobucket

Message 12 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/02/2005
Offline
5098 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

Jul 19, 2009

l3LuE wrote:

pandaSmore wrote:

DBig_Boss wrote:
Can you have custom avatars?

No, for good reason to.


How is that a bad thing? I hate the avatars that the psn have, I wanna use my own.


explicit pix? you know its bound to happen if theres custom avatar :smileytongue:

off topic: i posted in this thread two years ago lol

Message Edited by xSparkx on 07-19-2009 02:33 PM
Message 13 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/22/2008
Offline
1586 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

Jul 19, 2009

xSparkx wrote:

l3LuE wrote:

pandaSmore wrote:

DBig_Boss wrote:
Can you have custom avatars?

No, for good reason to.


How is that a bad thing? I hate the avatars that the psn have, I wanna use my own.


explicit pix? you know its bound to happen if theres custom avatar :smileytongue:

off topic: i posted in this thread two years ago lol

Message Edited by xSparkx on 07-19-2009 02:33 PM

Still if that happens, then people should be able to like report it.

Photobucket

Message 14 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/07/2010
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

Apr 7, 2010

Thx, this really helped

Message 15 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

May 4, 2010

**bleep**

Message 16 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/27/2008
Offline
1562 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

May 4, 2010
Yeah, but there are 1,000,000+ PSN accounts and of course a lot of people are going to abuse the power of having custom avatars by having a picture of something obscene/explicit. That picture will be seen by a lot of people and even if it is reported, it won't be removed right away.
Message 17 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/26/2010
Offline
72 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

May 4, 2010

Locked. Please don't bump old posts especially when they've been answered numerous times within the same thread.


The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Message 18 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/15/2003
Offline
913 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

Feb 8, 2011

Is there a way you can change it while on your computer?

Message 19 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/19/2008
Offline
1847 posts
 

Re: How do you change your PSN avatar?

Feb 9, 2011

hovito89 wrote:

Is there a way you can change it while on your computer?


no, and dont post on something this old

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars
Message 20 of 27 (1,495 Views)
Reply
0 Likes