Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: How do people hack your psn account

Jun 6, 2011

If someone has your account on their play station and you change your password can the still access your account?

Message 41 of 125 (1,364 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Jun 6, 2011
Message 42 of 125 (1,365 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 9, 2011

Well... I'm playing red dead redemption online, and last monday i was participating In a clan fight.

During the fight, i got a freindrequest from a guy our posseleader had put In the posse, i accepted it after the other clan left.

I'm not saying if it was one from the other clan or the guy i accepted, but it must be one of Them.

5 minutes after they left and i accepted the friendrequest, the guy i accepted went offline and suddenly i recieved a friendrequest from my OWN account?!?!

I thought it was just a fail, so i rejected it, but Then it came again and right after a message saying: "i've hacked you" again from my own account...

And i got no idea of how the person who did it could manage it under 5 minutes...

I quickly change my email and code.

But i don't know if it helped, anyway, so what i really just wont to know is how it could happend..

Message 43 of 125 (1,364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1473 posts

Dec 9, 2011

ProscritoXIV wrote:

Well... I'm playing red dead redemption online, and last monday i was participating In a clan fight.

During the fight, i got a freindrequest from a guy our posseleader had put In the posse, i accepted it after the other clan left.

I'm not saying if it was one from the other clan or the guy i accepted, but it must be one of Them.

5 minutes after they left and i accepted the friendrequest, the guy i accepted went offline and suddenly i recieved a friendrequest from my OWN account?!?!

I thought it was just a fail, so i rejected it, but Then it came again and right after a message saying: "i've hacked you" again from my own account...

And i got no idea of how the person who did it could manage it under 5 minutes...

I quickly change my email and code.

But i don't know if it helped, anyway, so what i really just wont to know is how it could happend..

He went offline to use a japenese account, he then changed it to make the user ID look like your name, so even though it has your name its not your account.

Message 44 of 125 (1,364 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5070 posts

Dec 9, 2011

WOW  - just got my first glance at this thread - and the guy at top who added 2 friends then his system messed up---and he new it was these friends because his other ps3 worked fine-----UMMMMM  them 2 friends were on there also ---- sounds like 1 of your ps3s is going bad

Message 45 of 125 (1,364 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Dec 10, 2011

Ok first of all getting a public IP is easy baby S*** and 2nd some users have a DYNAMIC IP meaning it changes in a set time frame i myself have one and have it to change every 60sec or on command and can use a STATIC IP if i choose.3rd Your routers MAC can be masked if u use MAC cloning on a MAC spoofed enabled PC such as myself so your router will display your PC's MAC.4th if somebody wants your account info they will hack the email used for the account and search for any passwords on the email inbox.And as for HASH encryption there are ways to decrypt md5 hash encryped files depending on the security use for exsample...64bit 128bit and 256bit then the almost impossible 512bit wich is commonly used by feds...SONY most likely uses 128bit or 256bit and is monitored 24/7 by a tech team paid to do it.Hackers are not stupid enough to try a hack attempt with a PS3 a PC would be much faster and more ways to run exploits on a system like using a terminal (LINUX/MAC) or CMD (COMMAND PROMPT) (WINDOWS).Getting an IP with CMD is simple if you are some how connected with this person SAY A SKYPE CALL simply type (netstat -n) to see any IP traffic you are connected with. Hope you learned something today...By the time some sad sap tries to hack my IP it would have changed and he will hack some poor chap in japan.

iTs ViRuS TiMe!
Message 46 of 125 (1,364 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Dec 10, 2011

As for SONY/PSN the public IP is:209.46.26.38:80 and is most likely DYNAMIC.

iTs ViRuS TiMe!
Message 47 of 125 (1,364 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 10, 2011

Thanks guys this helped me alot cause i was wondering about this too.

Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

>> minecraftcodes.info <<

Message 48 of 125 (1,364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 10, 2011

Anytime homie

iTs ViRuS TiMe!
Message 49 of 125 (1,364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son