First Son
1 posts

Re: How do people hack your psn account

May 28, 2012

I actually had a question myself. Some person sent me a message on bf3 and I replied and he said thanks for the ip I needed a new credit card. I am totally freaking out can that person actually make a credit card like that? I'm freaking out! Please help!

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 117 (1,327 Views)
PlayStation MVP
16286 posts

May 28, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 117 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Look i sent a hacker a message saying what a dush he was and he took my account and i told him when he dose that im calling sony he did it anyways once that happens call 800   345   7669   ask to speak to a super visor and tell him what happend. he will ask you whats you old email and hes going to ask you to make a new one. once you do that the account will be restarted and any nknow data that is on the account will be delete. Dont put up with any of that crap what people say. If you need more info or just want to talk add user godfather_119. THANK YOU

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 117 (1,209 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 14, 2012

just cancle that credit card and call 800    345    7669     ask to talk to the superviser and tell him what happend. have the persons user name ready and ask to report him. He will be watched on his messages for the next 72 hours and if they see any bad or hack related stuff his account will be deleted again if any info add user godfather_119

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 117 (1,207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 9, 2012

idk if this is in the right thread but i feel it is..

ok i got this message from groveboss19987 saying;

Dear PSN user,

We are still feeling very sorry about PSN being

down, because of this were not only giving

away 2 free games, but we are giving $50

funds to your user if you send this to ALL your

freinds.  

From PlaystationIT WORKED! Our protest.

here is your reward, first send this message to

ALL of your friends - you will get

$50 on your PSN.

Enter this code: I8PH-CIBD-RK2H (after you send message to all)

so.. i assumed it was just a chain letter but i had a go with it anyways.  The code seemed lagit and worked until i tried to claim it,

once i clicked "yes" to add funds it gave me a message box saying error has occured?.. 

so did i screw myself by clicking it or did my security block the scam? or am i doing something wrong?

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 117 (1,045 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 9, 2012
ok so i did my own research on it and found what ai figured, a half **bleep** answer..
the problem is that someone thinking that they were smart, used that code they bought and wrote that message trying to get it to chain to everybody they know and send it to his/her friends like a chain letter. That code was already used so you cannot collect the $50 PSN.
My dear fellow yahoo answers person, you have been trolled!
Source(s):
It's chain mail it never works. And I get those all the time.

i understand its chain mail and spam but whats the point? really what do they get out of it is what im asking so b4 u go and tell me the obvious, that's my question is why do they bother lol? that's why i put it under a hacking topic so it doesn't get over looked as just spam.. but maybe it is and this was all just a waste of time
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 117 (1,040 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18293 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Going through this thread made me feel like I traveled back in time to the year 1998 during the AOL Dial up era. Such much misinformation and the paranoid masses fueling from fallacies and completely ignoring the truth.

In the land of the blind the one eye man is king. -Drug-dealer in Minority Report

---------

@ATOM0MOTA: Good to see you took the time to seek reason. Just know this, SONY will not send a magical $50 code that will work for everybody in a marvelous FWD-chain PM. If SONY wants to give you something they will do it directly, not through some random PSN user. Furthermore, official SONY private messages are marked by the PSN Logo

PSN Officialy PM

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 117 (1,034 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 23, 2012
I dont know where else to go but the user EPICwin2815 threatened to hack my acc, console ban my ps3 and or break my ps3s internet access all from his ipod
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 117 (1,004 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 23, 2012
This may not be entireluly true on cod4 some guy hacked my acc in-game (there was a white bar that said unlocking stuff near the top of my screen) and its still like it im just lucky he was kinda friendly or i disconnected because he just set my level to max, completed all challenges and unlockd almost all of the weapons, attachments, and camos. He hacked it about over 3 months ago and nothing has changed.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 117 (1,002 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 1, 2012

i got a message stating that psn was rebooting their servers and to send in your email and password before Dec. 6th. so i called sony and they said that they were rebooting. so i sent in my info. then someone tried hacking my account. so i called sony back and they said they dont know anything about a reboot. so then they helped me change my password and email. and reported that person. can that person get my account if i changed my email and password?

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 117 (980 Views)
0 Likes