Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 04 2013
By: HiTmAN_90 VP of Gaming 29946 posts
Accepted Solution

How do i browse avatars in the store?

5 replies 213 views Edited May 4, 2013

So on the PS3 its impossible to find the avatar that i want

On the computer when i click playstation network > playstation store there is no section for avatars.

im looking for MLB avatars and NBA avatars

Message 1 of 6 (213 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25196 posts

Re: How do i browse avatars in the store?

May 4, 2013

In the Playstation Store select

Games. Then you'll see the sub heading Avatars about five or six entries down. If you add the search fliter "E for Everyone", you can find them more quickly. I couldn't find any NBA avatars, so it's possible they're not available.

Message 2 of 6 (206 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6674 posts

May 4, 2013
I am not 100% sure for the ps3, I don`t regually browse avatar, although I know there is a section for it in the store, just can`t remember where it is.

I know on the web store, at the button of the list, there is a link that says all PS3 avatars, did you try there?
Message 3 of 6 (205 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29946 posts

May 4, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:
I am not 100% sure for the ps3, I don`t regually browse avatar, although I know there is a section for it in the store, just can`t remember where it is.

I know on the web store, at the button of the list, there is a link that says all PS3 avatars, did you try there?

i cant find that link

Message 4 of 6 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6674 posts

May 4, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

i cant find that link

from here https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com click on games, then on the left side will be categories of what you can browse, scroll down to the bottom and you will see Avatars.

Message 5 of 6 (193 Views)
VP of Gaming
29946 posts

May 4, 2013

chaos_789 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

i cant find that link

from here https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com click on games, then on the left side will be categories of what you can browse, scroll down to the bottom and you will see Avatars.

thanks i was looking at the wrong site

so basically the avatars arent organized its just random games squashed together?

why would they change the ps store its sooooo stupid

Message 6 of 6 (190 Views)
0 Likes