May 19 2012
By: spencer-d-hill First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

How do I view my purchases?

5 replies 72176 views Edited May 19, 2012

I'm new to the Playstation 3 and I discovered that I could purchase and download games through the Playstation Store. I have a few questions:

• How do I view my purchases on the Playstation and online at the Playstation website?
  • I realized that some of the titles I downloaded said they were for PSP (after I purchased and downloaded them) but I'm confused as to why they would appear in the store on my Playstation? Are they playable on the Playstation anyway.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (72,176 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: How do I view my purchases?

May 19, 2012

There are two ways to view your purchases on PS3; 1) Sign In via your PS3, go Account Management under PSN, select Transaction History to see your purchases, Downloads List to see what you download (you can redownload anything from here), or Services List to see what services you purchased. 2) you can also see your download history by going to the PSN Store go to View Downloads in the upper right hand corner next to the View Cart.

To answer your second question, you can only download PSP games and install them on your PSP via a USB cable. You can't play PSP games on the PS3.

PSN Gamercards

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just put "playstation forums" in the friend request.
Message 2 of 6 (72,174 Views)
First Son
3 posts

May 19, 2012

I've discovered how to view my purchases online, users simply need to sign in here using their Sony Entertainment Network (this was the same as my account information for this website): https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

To view purchases on the console navigate to PlayStation Network -> Account Management -> Transaction Management -> Download List

To view items that are downloading navigation to Network -> Download Management

Message 3 of 6 (72,176 Views)
First Son
3 posts

May 19, 2012

Perfect, thanks!

Message 4 of 6 (72,174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 4, 2015

This no longer seems to work. Any update to that procedure? "Transaction History" does not give me the option to download the list, not does it give any details (unless a specific transaction is selected.

Any simple way to view/download what I've purchased?

Message 5 of 6 (35,879 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12347 posts

Aug 4, 2015

Echo_Raven01 wrote:

This no longer seems to work. Any update to that procedure? "Transaction History" does not give me the option to download the list, not does it give any details (unless a specific transaction is selected.

Any simple way to view/download what I've purchased?

I was just in there via PC and it works fine.

Google "Playstation store for PC"

Sign in, click on your name and there should be an option for transaction history.

There are two ways to view it as well, at the bottom of the page it asks for a different view or soemthing.

I was checking when I first subbed to Plus, unfortunitly that information was not stored in my transaction history for some reason?

Wonder how do I check my subscription details?

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 6 of 6 (35,873 Views)
0 Likes