Nov 03 2013
By: ossiecastro5 Ghost of Sparta 13569 posts
Accepted Solution

How do I use this?

2 replies 118 views Edited Nov 3, 2013

20131102_202907_resized_1.jpg

I got this so I can talk to people online. But I don't know how to use it or even activate it. The directions just says to hold onto the PS logo and to activate it on the bluetooth. But the bluetooth doesn't find this.

Message 1 of 3 (118 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13653 posts

Re: How do I use this?

Nov 3, 2013

Well, most Bluetooth devices work as such:

Hold power button, and then the Bluetooth device will enter like "search" mode or whatever (usually this is indicated by like a pulsing light, instead of a constantly on light)

Then whatever device you are trying to hook it up to, you scan for Bluetooth devices.

It will detect your bluetooth device, and then you are supposed to "pair" the two.

And then presto.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: How do I use this?

Nov 3, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

Well, most Bluetooth devices work as such:

Hold power button, and then the Bluetooth device will enter like "search" mode or whatever (usually this is indicated by like a pulsing light, instead of a constantly on light)

Then whatever device you are trying to hook it up to, you scan for Bluetooth devices.

It will detect your bluetooth device, and then you are supposed to "pair" the two.

And then presto.

It.... it actually worked! I bought this in September and now it finally works! Thank you SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes