Mar 10 2012
By: BlueFlameBat First Son 20 posts

How do I get the Saints Row: The Third Initiation Station?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 136 views Edited May 27, 2014

I've been trying to get the Initiation Station for Saints Row because I want to modify my character's clothes, which can't be done for some reason in the game's creation menu. At first I thought I could just use the one on Steam, but apparently I can only use the PS3's initiation station for the PS3 version of the game, which the website didn't make very clear leading to a lot of frustration. The website said that it's on the PlayStation Store, but I looked and it's not there.

I'm really pissed off at this point so I need straight answers.

Mod edit: Added labels to this thread.   Please click here for label guidelines. Thanks! Winter_Orchid

Message 1 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: How do I get the Saints Row: The Third Initiation Station?

Mar 10, 2012

I dont know about the Station, as Ive only had the game like 2 days, but you can buy clothes at a ton of stores. Theyre cheap, too. The 4 different kinds Ive run into are the Saints one, Leather and Lace, Playtime and No One Likes Me.

Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)
First Son
20 posts

May 27, 2014

Sorry I never replied, but thanks for the suggestion.

Message 3 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

May 27, 2014

The station appears for me on the store. You need to go to the game page for SR: The Third and find it. 

If you cannot, go to the one for Saints Row IV. Saints Row IV inauguration station is there too and its pretty much identical. 

Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes