Feb 27 2012
By: BLL00 I Only Post Everything 1420 posts
Accepted Solution

How do I delete my current PSN account on my Vita and use another one ?

[ Edited ]
8 replies 45303 views Edited Mar 27, 2014

I have two accounts, one with billing info, the other without. I want to delete the account Iam using now and use the other instead. How the heck do I do that ?!?!?!!?

edited to add ask community label for more information : Please see Thanks! GuardianBelle

Photobucket
Message 1 of 9 (45,303 Views)
MVP Support
10867 posts

Re: How do I delete my current PSN account on my Vita and use another one ?

Feb 27, 2012

I think you have to restore the Vita to original settings.  Some games you have will also need to be reset (by allowing them to install, then deleting the live area bubble they put on your screen) before you can earn trophies on the new account.

Message 2 of 9 (45,303 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11612 posts

Feb 27, 2012

BLL00 wrote:

I have two accounts, one with billing info, the other without. I want to delete the account Iam using now and use the other instead. How the heck do I do that ?!?!?!!?

Photobucket

unfortunatly one 1 account per memory card...  so anything you buy with the account with billing info will not be available for you to use as the content will only work when your using the account that purchased it...  and you will also need to perform a factory reset on the vita in order to change the account it is tied to..

>

Message 3 of 9 (45,303 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Turn off the PSV, then hold the power button for 5 seconds and it will bring up the hidden menu. You will have to restore the PSV to factory, but be warned that if any games are tied to  the current account then you might not be able to use them on the other. Backup with content manager first.

Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 4 of 9 (45,303 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11612 posts

Feb 27, 2012

DarkCloudLives wrote:

Turn off the PSV, then hold the power button for 5 seconds and it will bring up the hidden menu. You will have to restore the PSV to factory, but be warned that if any games are tied to  the current account then you might not be able to use them on the other. Backup with content manager first.

its not might you will...

changing the account of which the vita is tied to will make any content on the memory card unusable...   as the memory card can only be tied to one account...  and to use the content you purchased on psn you must be using the account that was used to purchase the content.

also the content manager will not allow you to copy over content to a psvita if the vita isnt tied to the account of which purchased the content

>

Message 5 of 9 (45,303 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I try that but nothing came up

Message 6 of 9 (39,909 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 12, 2013

format ur psv completely including the memory card. it worked for me

Message 7 of 9 (33,175 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 27, 2014

Hi!

I would like to seek for help regarding the PS Vita I recently bought.

I bought a second hand unit and it has an existing ps vita account. I would like to know how to unlinked the account so i can purchase new games online. 

thanks!

Message 8 of 9 (22,372 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2015

How do I delete my current PSN account on my Vita and use another one

Please ensure a thread is active before posting a reply as Necrobumping is against forum ROC. Review the ROC by clicking here. AllWrappedUp

Message 9 of 9 (6,422 Views)