Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 21 2013
By: lDropDead Lombax Warrior 118 posts

How do I activate an old account?

3 replies 101 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

I gave away my first account to a PSN friend thinking I wasn't going to have anymore time to play video games with my new schedule. Long story short he diden't take good care of it and now it's deactivated. Only I can activate it but I don't know the number, does anyone here now? 

Thanks. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18666 posts

Re: How do I activate an old account?

Jan 21, 2013

lDropDead wrote:

I gave away my first account to a PSN friend thinking I wasn't going to have anymore time to play video games with my new schedule. Long story short he diden't take good care of it and now it's deactivated. Only I can activate it but I don't know the number, does anyone here now? 

Thanks. 

Why would you lend your account to another person? In case you didn't know, System & SEN/PSN accounts are Free.

Accounts don't get deactivated, they get banned. If your friend managed to get your account banned then you will have to contact SONY support. 800-345-SONY Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Systems [PS3's] do get deactivated [games & movies] To reactivate a system you don't need an special number just go to: PlayStation Networks/Sign In/Account Management/System Activation

If these are not the answers you are looking for then you will have to rewind and give us the long story version.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

lDropDead wrote:

Thanks. 

Why would you lend your account to another person? In case you didn't know, System & SEN/PSN accounts are Free.

Accounts don't get deactivated, they get banned. If your friend managed to get your account banned then you will have to contact SONY support. 800-345-SONY Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Systems [PS3's] do get deactivated [games & movies] To reactivate a system you don't need an special number just go to: PlayStation Networks/Sign In/Account Management/System Activation

If these are not the answers you are looking for then you will have to rewind and give us the long story version.

Thanks, this is exactly what I wanted to know. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18666 posts

Jan 21, 2013

You are welcome :smileyhappy:

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (68 Views)
0 Likes