jlacey92 wrote:

or have the games fans wanted to get FOR THEIR Vita  came out games like :

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: Battle Destiny
Tales Of innocence R
God Eater 2
Tales of Hearts R
Gundam Breaker
J-Stars Victory Vs.
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 ( Vita ver.)

The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Hyperdimension Idol Neptunia PP

Phantasy Star Online 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f

just to name a few. These games not only keep the fans happy but Sony & Third party game companies such as Namco Bandai, Square Enix , ETC making exclusive game only for the Vita. Having games for dowloadable only will make fans loose intrest in the vita.

TBH , gundam games , tales of innocence , the legend of heroes , tales of hearts , ragnarok odyssey ace I know now that these games have 0 chance to come to the us psn but I would love to play them ,

anyway, more AAA titles announced plus price cut , on memory and on the PSV itself, and I want sony to show more care about the vita not just the ps4 , I know I'm dreaming here LOL but TBH these are the only conditions that will keep me from selling my Vita , and here I know I'm asking for to much but as I said before it's not my problem , sony gave me that promise when I bought my vita , ohhh and 1 more condition (LOL) I wish that we get less indies at least for now and the reason is not only me but many people and myself too think and feel sony is doing a cheap trick to fill the gap of a big problem the PSV have now  ( don't get me wrong here thou indies are not my type of games but I don't mind seeing them on the psn) 

BTW it's not our job to save the vita , it's sony's job to save the Vita and give us more reasons to support it , as for now I won't support it anymore . however I will be happy to support it again if I see sony do what they promised us .

Message 11 of 53 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Re: How can we and Sony save the PS Vita

May 14, 2013
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace has a very high chance of coming to the West considering RO did and XSEED still has the good will to suppor the PSV~.
Message 12 of 53 (194 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

May 14, 2013
well I'm a big fan of ragnarok odyssey games Smiley Very Happy
Message 13 of 53 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

zack2091 wrote:

TBH , gundam games , tales of innocence , the legend of heroes , tales of hearts , ragnarok odyssey ace I know now that these games have 0 chance to come to the us psn but I would love to play them ,

anyway, more AAA titles announced plus price cut , on memory and on the PSV itself, and I want sony to show more care about the vita not just the ps4 , I know I'm dreaming here LOL but TBH these are the only conditions that will keep me from selling my Vita , and here I know I'm asking for to much but as I said before it's not my problem , sony gave me that promise when I bought my vita , ohhh and 1 more condition (LOL) I wish that we get less indies at least for now and the reason is not only me but many people and myself too think and feel sony is doing a cheap trick to fill the gap of a big problem the PSV have now  ( don't get me wrong here thou indies are not my type of games but I don't mind seeing them on the psn) 

BTW it's not our job to save the vita , it's sony's job to save the Vita and give us more reasons to support it , as for now I won't support it anymore . however I will be happy to support it again if I see sony do what they promised us .

First , I dissagree on ragnarok odyssey and on the tales series because both series has done well for sales and I also think it is a high chance for RO Ace  and the Tales of R games to come to north america and other regions( IF Xilla is a sucess in NA). Some fans will not support the vita due to some flaws. However, this will not stop me for playing the vita.  Sony do also need to support  what the fans want.  

Message 14 of 53 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

May 14, 2013

More AAA titles are a necessity.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Message 15 of 53 (171 Views)
First Son
28 posts

May 14, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Completely agree with you - none of those games do it for me or most of the Western market. That being said, I do hope PSO2 comes to the West, alongside the cross-platform play with PC. I think a F2P game like that can help, even if it's somewhat niche.

PSO2 is coming to NA ( right now it is announced for PC), the PS Vita CAN NOT cross play unless , it is used for transferring files.

Message 16 of 53 (172 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13562 posts

May 14, 2013

jlacey92 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Completely agree with you - none of those games do it for me or most of the Western market. That being said, I do hope PSO2 comes to the West, alongside the cross-platform play with PC. I think a F2P game like that can help, even if it's somewhat niche.

PSO2 is coming to NA ( right now it is announced for PC), the PS Vita CAN NOT cross play unless , it is used for transferring files.

They announced it, but it's not even available on PC yet, so a Vita version would be far off.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 53 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

May 14, 2013

jlacey92 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

The game was originally announced with cross-platform play, meaning PC and Vita gamers would use the same servers and you could even use one account for both and thus play your PC characters on the go. Not sure if they've implemented that in Japan or whether they scrapped it because they couldn't get it working right, but it was originally planned, which is why I said I "hoped" it would come to the West with that feature.

Message 18 of 53 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4752 posts

May 14, 2013

Everyone was all doom and gloom about the PS3 at first. Now, it's outselling the Xbox 360 and is on pace to eventually sell 100 million units. What can you do to help the PS Vita? Buy one! I'm not worried about the PS Vita though... yet.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 19 of 53 (161 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28682 posts

May 14, 2013

Give up this pipe dream of a PS2 emulator, it's not happening.

Want to know how? Go out and BUY IT.

Message 20 of 53 (147 Views)
0 Likes