Feb 13 2014
By: palvarezelectro First Son 1 posts

How can a store send RMA to sony

[ Edited ]
1 replies 218 views Edited Feb 13, 2014

I own a video game store in Miami, Im not a direct customer of sony so I buy throguh an autorized sony distributors in Miami. PS4 has been a Nightmare with all the techincal problems it have had and its "blue death" so we have been getting a lot of units returned. we as store advice customers to go through the warranty support of Play Station but  a lot of customers are international customers that visit florida from south america and dont have the time frame or the will to get their system fixed so they ask for their money back and we give it to them.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE right now is that sony distributors wont take the RMA claiming that it has to go thorugh the tech suport service line of play station, and when I call that number they tell me that they can not help me because they only help final customers , not stores!. So I have been thrown back and forward for two weeks now with a bunch of broken PS4s Pailing up and lossing money and can not find a solution.

I NEED YOUR HELP SONY!!! I love to sell your products (the are one in a million RMA usually , but PS4 has had a lot of them.)

Edit: Updated subject title & added break in body of text. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Re: How can a store send RMA to sony

Feb 13, 2014

palvarezelectro wrote:

I own a video game store in Miami, Im not a direct customer of sony so I buy throguh an autorized sony distributors in Miami. PS4 has been a Nightmare with all the techincal problems it have had and its "blue death" so we have been getting a lot of units returned. we as store advice customers to go through the warranty support of Play Station but  a lot of customers are international customers that visit florida from south america and dont have the time frame or the will to get their system fixed so they ask for their money back and we give it to them.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE right now is that sony distributors wont take the RMA claiming that it has to go thorugh the tech suport service line of play station, and when I call that number they tell me that they can not help me because they only help final customers , not stores!. So I have been thrown back and forward for two weeks now with a bunch of broken PS4s Pailing up and lossing money and can not find a solution.

I NEED YOUR HELP SONY!!! I love to sell your products (the are one in a million RMA usually , but PS4 has had a lot of them.)

Edit: Updated subject title & added break in body of text. -Super_Nova2k13

Tried this yet?

https://rma.scea.com/rma/rma.htm?_flowExecutionKey=_cB3EDF7C6-79F2-73E5-720E-7F4C002C22B8_k37328CFD-...

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)
0 Likes