Nov 18 2008
By: pondwater Lombax Warrior 147 posts

How can I get unbanned from PSN?

[ Edited ]
25 replies 15061 views Edited Feb 17, 2014

Now before you say you should haven't done it just listen.  we have a consol ban on one of our consols what the problem is the reason the sonsol got banned was that we had a card info on the consol and we had to get a new card.  well we tried downloading something off the store and it wouldn't let us go sense the card was shut down.  About a week later the user id that was linked to it was banned (REIGN-GUTTER) but the otheraccounts on it would work.  now after about a week none of the accounts well log on from that consol but they well on our other consols.  Were this is going is if any of you have a number we can contact besides sonys main number they are the ones that told us this.  the part that doesnt make sense is that the name on the card and account are the same and so are the adresses.  any help on this would be great. you can post here or pm me doesnt matter.

BUT please hel[ my brother reign-gutter out and get his stuff back online

Edit: Updated title and added label

dont bother flaming me for my typing its usless its not going to change your not my boss so im not going to bother with puncation or grammer so dont waste your breath and save yourself from carple tunnle
pondwater
Message 1 of 26 (15,061 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5717 posts

Re: how to get unbanned from psn

Nov 18, 2008
Nobody here can help you, only Sony can remove the ban. Sorry
Message 2 of 26 (15,061 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Nov 18, 2008

So you knew that the card wasn't active anymore and still tried to buy something?

Hm don't think anyone here can help you with that since you tried buying something with invalid card info.

Message 3 of 26 (15,061 Views)
Sackboy
470 posts

Nov 18, 2008
only by time will you get un banned sorry guy
Message 4 of 26 (15,061 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1276 posts

Nov 18, 2008

pondwater wrote:

Now before you say you should haven't done it just listen.  we have a consol ban on one of our consols what the problem is the reason the sonsol got banned was that we had a card info on the consol and we had to get a new card.  well we tried downloading something off the store and it wouldn't let us go sense the card was shut down.  About a week later the user id that was linked to it was banned (REIGN-GUTTER) but the otheraccounts on it would work.  now after about a week none of the accounts well log on from that consol but they well on our other consols.  Were this is going is if any of you have a number we can contact besides sonys main number they are the ones that told us this.  the part that doesnt make sense is that the name on the card and account are the same and so are the adresses.  any help on this would be great. you can post here or pm me doesnt matter.

Before you call Sony call someone to help you learn proper grammar

sasunaru06_insomnikat.jpg
Message 5 of 26 (15,061 Views)
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Nov 18, 2008

kidbu5 wrote:

pondwater wrote:

Before you call Sony call someone to help you learn proper grammar

Read the New User guide, specifically the section on Netiquette. Oh and those of us who use English as our primary language like to use punctuation at the end of a sentence.

Message Edited by AssassinHD on 11-18-2008 01:08 PM
Message 6 of 26 (15,061 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 27, 2009
ive been banned for 3 days and counting how long does it take to be unbaned by psn network
Message 7 of 26 (15,061 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Sep 27, 2009
Try a month or 2.
Message 8 of 26 (15,061 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
822 posts

Sep 27, 2009
im suspended for a month
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 26 (15,061 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3555 posts

Sep 27, 2009

pondwater wrote:

For your situation you'll need to call Sony.  You'll probably just have to pay for the items that were purchased.  Since your card was canceled it did what's called a "charge back" for the items bought.  "charge backs" result in a console ban until the amount owed is paid.

Sony Computer Entertainment America
M-SAT 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. PST
Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m
800-345-7669 (800-345-SONY)
How to access Safe Mode on ps3
Message 10 of 26 (15,061 Views)