Jan 13 2013
By: jdcg12101996 First Son 1 posts

How can I download these demos?

3 replies 56 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

Hi, I was wondering how can I download demos that have already been removed from the ps store, lets say I want nfs pro street, or uncharted 3, but I can't find them, Is that possible to do? If so, how?

PD: I'm saving for an upcoming game, that's why I want to download the demos, specifically Uncharted 3 (I didn't know about it) and any nfs game

thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (56 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25952 posts

Re: How can I download these demos?

Jan 13, 2013

If you had downloaded them previously, then they should be on your Download List in your Account Management section, on your XMB. If you haven't, then there is not much you can do. Once they're down, they're down.

Message 2 of 4 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3457 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Yeah they shouldn't take any of them off, but the game companies get charged for every download...

Or it is the other way around i can't remember... anyways they take the old ones off, i lost a lot of demos that i want back but since the whole fatty ps3 getting screwed up they locked that account with money in it..

And i had to make a new account...

So i couldn't re download them even though i told them my information..

I even had $15 on my psn wallet and i couldn't get that back from them either..

They said that they don't transfer money etc, somehow my original account got deleted when i sent in my fatty to get repaired and they couldn't find my info..

Which screwed me out of money and demos i liked...

In this situation i even had to start another account for the forums too..

Photobucket

1TB 7200RPM Destop HDD Under it's own power outside of the ps3 :smileytongue:
Message 3 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25952 posts

Jan 13, 2013

hjason1 wrote:

Yeah they shouldn't take any of them off, but the game companies get charged for every download...

Or it is the other way around i can't remember... anyways they take the old ones off, i lost a lot of demos that i want back but since the whole fatty ps3 getting screwed up they locked that account with money in it..

And i had to make a new account...

So i couldn't re download them even though i told them my information..

I even had $15 on my psn wallet and i couldn't get that back from them either..

They said that they don't transfer money etc, somehow my original account got deleted when i sent in my fatty to get repaired and they couldn't find my info..

Which screwed me out of money and demos i liked...

In this situation i even had to start another account for the forums too..

Bro, here's the thing; games are a perishable commodity. The idea of a demo is to entice people to buy a SIXTY DOLLAR game. Not a twenty dollar game. Uncharted 3 has been out for nearly two years. I know that "gamers" aren't big on a finality, but all good things have to come to an end.

Message 4 of 4 (33 Views)
0 Likes