Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: How are we supposed to talk online?

Nov 18, 2006
You know there is a reason that the other systems online costs $50 a year.  I was pretty skeptical at the whole free online deal.  I am amazed that most people are getting decent connections, but too that point how many are even online at this point.  Very few too be sure. 

I wonder what their "future" premium subcription will have.  Hmmmmmmm.
THINK In you're case REALLY Hard!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4086 posts

Nov 18, 2006
Play_Station3: Is there any plans to release a wireless Bluetooth headset from Sony specifically for the PS3?
SONY Inside Guy: To Play_Station3: but stay tuned

Mastagamer: Will Any Bluetooth Headset work ??
SONY Inside Guy: To Mastagamer: yes, bluetooth headsets will work for gameplay

Here you go...

Whoever so sees my true identity, never has enough time to turn around.
Anticipation of Death is more feared than death itself.

PSN PsykoMantis
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
402 posts

Nov 18, 2006
Yeah, mics are going to need a patch.  I can chat with friends in the PS network lobby, but not in games.........with bluetooth headsets.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Nov 18, 2006
I made a guide on how to register/pair bluetooth headsets to the PS3

Note that after the system has been turned off and the Bluetooth has also been turned off, when you turn them both on again you must press press the answer/hangup button on your headset, at least that's how it is with my HBH-610
PSNetwork ID: AdvanDelta
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Nov 18, 2006
I can verify that Bluetooth Headset works for Resistance.  Me and Carsfanatic verified this earlier today.  I'm pretty sure you have to make sure both input and ouput on audio device setting is set to your bluetooth headset.  Sometimes the PS3 does not automatically do this when you register the bluetooth headset.  If you like, you can add me on your buddy list on RFOM and we can test it out.
PSNetwork ID: AdvanDelta
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 18, 2006
I have used my bluetooth on RFOM and it works fine, I had to set the mic volume and what not in the settings of the system options, it will let you like the bluetooth and then under one of the other options you have to set it to use the mic for input and output.
Pro Military Gaming for Active Duty, Guard, Reservists, Spouses and Dependants at http://www.newtroop.com

My PSN Name: PMG_Major_J

My XboxLive name: PMG Major J

I am always looking for good gamers to add to my friends list, I am they guy that gets every good new game, so if you are up for some good gaming look me up.

See you online!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (7 Views)
0 Likes
MWA
Fender Bender
3584 posts

Nov 18, 2006

Carsfanatic wrote:
Me and kman79 tested out a bluetooth headset that he uses for his cell phone it worked perfectly, I used my PS2 usb logitech headset.  If your in the lobby for R:FOM you have to press the L3 button to talk, once you get in the game you can just talk without pressing the button.

you don't have to push a button?  i had my headset on and i can't hear any thing.  I have a ps2 headset.  Whats wrong?  Do i have to configure it on the settings menu?
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (7 Views)
0 Likes