Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Re: How Sony Could Make PS+ Just A Little More Desirable

Oct 25, 2010

I spent the 50 bucks for the little gold symbol.

It was well worth it.

Message 21 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Oct 26, 2010

TACOMANii wrote:

Sony told members what they would get, and then people buy it, and then not happy with it, they ask for more features that were never offered.  I don't think Sony will make any profit by giving every plus member $20,000 worth of services for their $50. People have illogical goals, and pipe dreams.

No wonder Obama and leftist groups have taken over in this country.  

I STILL WANT MY PONY RIDES!!!

Sony told us what we would get every month then reduced that a few months later. I think it's reasonable for people to suggest features like larger friends list, it's not like people are asking for free Blu-ray titles every month lol

Message 22 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1473 posts

Oct 26, 2010

I'd like us to be able to change our names for a piad fee ( $5 or $10) but give us periods and spaces as well as other symbols.  Theres no reason not to and I kind of feel bad for new players.  Theres almost no chance of someone getting a name without have 5 numbers at the end anymore.

Message 23 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Oct 26, 2010

nelo07 wrote:

TACOMANii wrote:

Sony told members what they would get, and then people buy it, and then not happy with it, they ask for more features that were never offered.  I don't think Sony will make any profit by giving every plus member $20,000 worth of services for their $50. People have illogical goals, and pipe dreams.

No wonder Obama and leftist groups have taken over in this country.  

I STILL WANT MY PONY RIDES!!!

Dear god, just shut up already.

Look, the problem with Plus is that Sony is advertising it to the wrong crowd.

As it stands now, Plus is for the people who have

A. Are just buying a PS3

B. Who have never bought much PSN content to begin with but are interested

Trying to convince the people who have already supported the PS Store before Plus that they'll get their money's worth is just wrong. I mean if you like playing free crap that you never would've bought in the first place then good for you. But don't expect others to eat it too. It would be alot better if Sony would just make PS3 Plus Bundles for consumers for the holiday season.

Oh...and in my opinion republicans basically gave the country to Obama with all crap they piled up for him to fix. Its a good way to get simple minded people like you to easily put the blame on him when he can't fix it in over a day. The game of politics is fun.   

It's not Sonys fault if people want to pay $50 just to play a few betas, then those same people whine and complain because they didn't get into a beta. Or whine and complain because they think they should have all new content free or at a steep discount. A person needs to take responsibility for their own actions. Sony isn't at fault for you ponying up $50, then not being happy with whatever they give you.

As for the last few sentences. Don't forget that Democrats were in control of Congress the last few years of the Bush Administration and a good majority jumped on the bandwagon and didn't exactly fight it. Many supported the wars they now say they are against. They supported the various bills that were pushed through that got us financially into trouble, let alone the ones they made. Of course they don't brag about those. As well, the Obama Administration is just as guilty if not more so. Simple minded people? Last I looked it was the supposedly intelligent people that were running this country into the ground. And not just financially. Simple minded isn't just a bad thing. IMO, those people are also much more realistic and not living in some fake utopian society. But I digress. Now back on topic.

Message 24 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Feb 15, 2011

To me PS Plus would be serious if the "Cloud" does what it suppose to do I been saying we should be able to upload our gamesaves to the server that has our trophiesa ever since PS3 hit and now they are gonna give us "Cloud" Looking forward to it..

This is all stated as a PS Plus Exclusive

1.Allow us to stream Netflix,Hulu, PS Store content and any and all other media on our HDD or in our BRD....In our personal space at PS Home and in voice video chat rooms...And I mean let the PS Plus member be able to host such features..not just those that have PS Plus can enjoy watching but as well if you don't have PS Plus but your friend does he or she can come to your chatroom or PS Home and listen to your music and watch your shows..

2. CUSTOM AVATARS!!! why GT5 did not have a exclusive feature that allows us to use our GT5 profile photo as our avatars is beyond me but they should have at least done this

3. Finally it would be nice to be able to have more fonts and colors for the fonts on my PS3...so as some great looking themes are not usless cause they have a white background and thus you can see a dam thing on the XMB so I end up never using it and I did buy it from PS Store...I guess you can say I'm waiting for this font addon to happen since I still continue to buy themes from the store that I know I wont be able to read the XMB with...LOL

4. Digital Playstation Magazine.....Some one else said the heck with Qore or Pulse one of the two and give us PSM...well good point but give me it in DLC form...this would be sick

Well thats all for now I had a stack more of Idea's but these are the one's that sit on top of my mind all day long.....    

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 25 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Feb 16, 2011

I just said this else where but it would be nice if I had more fonts and font colors for the PS3's XMB...as well as more Profile colors...I'm down with having this all be a PS Plus exclusive..it would be nice to have iridescents and pearlessance and metallic and chrome colors for my profile highlights

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 26 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Feb 16, 2011

PS+ content based sooo

For me movies free to watch

Sub to that music thing within the cost

Then i would think about it

Wants Timesplitters 4 Smiley Sad *11-25-2010 Time Splitter rank Smiley Very Happy *
Get your Portable ID!
Message 27 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Feb 16, 2011

I was going to say give us some exclusive themes and avatars with nudie girls, but that would be inappropriate.

Message 28 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Feb 16, 2011

LMAO.....Here you are not Nude but very tasteful PS3 Theme with sounds too

click that link check it out

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 29 of 45 (7 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Feb 16, 2011

Classic!  This is probably sad, but I have never actually looked for custom themes or even thought about the fact that we could make or own.  I do know that if that "sweet" theme came up when the kids put in a move or game, my wife would have me living the life of a monk for a few weeks. 

Message 30 of 45 (7 Views)
0 Likes