Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 18 2010
By: XenonSovereign Hekseville Citizen 437 posts

How Sony Could Make PS+ Just A Little More Desirable

44 replies 20 views Edited Oct 18, 2010

Just coming to the PS+ boards, I can feel the hate for PS+ oozing through my screen. I have a few ideas how Sony could make PS+ just a little more better and get it some more positive reception.

• Plus members get a free subscription to PlayStation Magazine
I have PlayStation Plus, and personally, I think Qore is a waste of space compared to Pulse. So, cut the Qore crap and give us a magazine '
that we can keep and enjoy even after our subscription is up
  • Preorder Downloadable Games and Content
We have automatic download, which is barely used and when it is used, it downloads demos we really don't want. I was thinking, perhaps Sony could let us pay for games ahead of time and push them to our console the morning before the Store normally updates. This would be very convenient for those who work nights and definitely desire the game.
  • Give us more of a chance to get in to betas
The Killzone 3 beta will be exclusive to PS+ subscribers and I really like that they're not just drawing subscribers out of a hat, but instead letting us actually get a fighting chance to get in to the beta. I've been in numerous betas before I subscribed to Plus, but after subscribing, I haven't received one beta (with the except for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, for obvious reasons).
  • Let us change our names
I don't want this, but it's one of the most requested perks for PSN, so why not take advantage and let all Plus members do it once every year?
If I think of more, I will add them.
Discuss

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 45 (20 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Re: How Sony Could Make PS+ Just A Little More Desirable

Oct 18, 2010

XenonSovereign wrote:

Just coming to the PS+ boards, I can feel the hate for PS+ oozing through my screen. I have a few ideas how Sony could make PS+ just a little more better and get it some more positive reception.

• Plus members get a free subscription to PlayStation Magazine
I have PlayStation Plus, and personally, I think Qore is a waste of space compared to Pulse. So, cut the Qore crap and give us a magazine '
that we can keep and enjoy even after our subscription is up
  • Preorder Downloadable Games and Content
We have automatic download, which is barely used and when it is used, it downloads demos we really don't want. I was thinking, perhaps Sony could let us pay for games ahead of time and push them to our console the morning before the Store normally updates. This would be very convenient for those who work nights and definitely desire the game.
  • Give us more of a chance to get in to betas
The Killzone 3 beta will be exclusive to PS+ subscribers and I really like that they're not just drawing subscribers out of a hat, but instead letting us actually get a fighting chance to get in to the beta. I've been in numerous betas before I subscribed to Plus, but after subscribing, I haven't received one beta (with the except for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, for obvious reasons).
  • Let us change our names
I don't want this, but it's one of the most requested perks for PSN, so why not take advantage and let all Plus members do it once every year?
If I think of more, I will add them.
Discuss

iam still hoping for this.. i mean i like my name now.. but inthe coming months years.. i find a newer name that suits me.. i dont wanna lose my ps+ n my plats... to make a new name... so yeah sony make this happen

userbarz.com

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2321 posts

Oct 18, 2010

Ability to Delete Trophies 

Paid Name Change (like Xbox)

Cross Game Voice Chat (with non PS+ members)

it's got to be more than discounts on games and only some free games I might like. Even if its like $3 a month, the warrantee deal is a step in the right direction. Also if the US got what Europe gets things would also be a little better.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Oct 18, 2010

Come on sony, I have been waiting for these features

• Free pony rides
  • Ability to delete memories of being a child at the neverland ranch
  • Cross platform chat with the wii
  • Ability to predict earthquakes

I paid my $50, where is my plus!!

That was a word from the Tacoman
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8292 posts

Oct 18, 2010

TACOMANii wrote:

• Free pony rides

Don't forget giving me instant Nukes in Black Ops. I don't care if there are no nukes in Black Ops, I'm paying $50, so I WANT IT NOW.

Take back the future
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Oct 18, 2010

Crimson_Ryan wrote:

TACOMANii wrote:

• Free pony rides

Don't forget giving me instant Nukes in Black Ops. I don't care if there are no nukes in Black Ops, I'm paying $50, so I WANT IT NOW.

With a kill streak of 1

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1720 posts

Oct 18, 2010

yea im mad too...i want every game ever released for free...i want automatic platinums at the start of all games....im sick of paying $50 and my room is a mess, why didn't my ps3 clean it for me? im also annoyed that i have to go to DD to pay for coffees i was under the impression that ps+ would enable the coffee maker pour me a cup and deliver it to me...come on sony give me everything i ever want forever NOW cuz i think i deserve whatever i want and if you don't give it to me ill hate you!

PSN: PARTEE
ADD ME
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 19, 2010

I think its funny how the OP tries to start a logical positive thread on things that could make the experience better, and you have people like taco who try to get on here and be the funny smart ___, but just sounds like a **bleep**.  There are people who are trying to better the experience, because other than you obviously and me there are people who have gotten $000000 of there money worth.  I've had a friend, who has had every single thing already released for plus and theres me who the things I've gotten for free, I've only played once and never would've bought anyway.  All of the playstation minis for example.  People keep bragging about how much money they saved. Yet they spent $50, downloaded free games they never would have gotten and don't play now that they do and purchased discounted games they never would've bought so they are further in the hole.  There are people that are looking for the Alien Breed discount which was perfect.  I'm positive things will pick up and be like the launch and hopefully some of the ideas like the OP will lead to this.  Taco, try to put a little more reasoning and maybe some intelligence into your posts. You try to bash the OP with your my ps3 should do this and that.  Well you spent $50, so you should be playing all of your awesome stuff you got instead of wasting your time making pointless threads that no-one cares about or thinks are funny. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Oct 19, 2010

W-8oRd3rPaTr0l-J wrote:

I think its funny how the OP tries to start a logical positive thread on things that could make the experience better, and you have people like taco who try to get on here and be the funny smart ___, but just sounds like a **bleep**.  There are people who are trying to better the experience, because other than you obviously and me there are people who have gotten $000000 of there money worth.  I've had a friend, who has had every single thing already released for plus and theres me who the things I've gotten for free, I've only played once and never would've bought anyway.  All of the playstation minis for example.  People keep bragging about how much money they saved. Yet they spent $50, downloaded free games they never would have gotten and don't play now that they do and purchased discounted games they never would've bought so they are further in the hole.  There are people that are looking for the Alien Breed discount which was perfect.  I'm positive things will pick up and be like the launch and hopefully some of the ideas like the OP will lead to this.  Taco, try to put a little more reasoning and maybe some intelligence into your posts. You try to bash the OP with your my ps3 should do this and that.  Well you spent $50, so you should be playing all of your awesome stuff you got instead of wasting your time making pointless threads that no-one cares about or thinks are funny. 

Sony told members what they would get, and then people buy it, and then not happy with it, they ask for more features that were never offered.  I don't think Sony will make any profit by giving every plus member $20,000 worth of services for their $50. People have illogical goals, and pipe dreams.

No wonder Obama and leftist groups have taken over in this country.  

I STILL WANT MY PONY RIDES!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Oct 19, 2010

W-8oRd3rPaTr0l-J wrote:

you probably havent seen alot of post here or in the playstaton blog... all the ppl are asking for everything free or with 99% of discount wich is ridiculous and if your friend had everything already purchased how do you expect sony to know that he already has everything they release?

also if you wasnt sure about what they were going to give ( good games or bad games) you shouldnt have buy it

but  the thread is good they should implement more features

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 45 (20 Views)
0 Likes