Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
12 posts

Re: How PlayStation Helped Me Cope

Mar 14, 2012

I'd also like to add that it was Killzone, Uncharted, and Mass Effect that really got me through a lot of tough times when the pain was at its worst.  In the case of Uncharted and Mass Effect, I was shown just what a game could do when a group of people came together to tell a very human story on a bigger scale.

For Killzone, while that certainly applies as well, it was the multiplayer that really hooked me.  When I couldn't get out of bed, I could still mow enemies down online.  It was a very cool feeling.  My friends and I still get together to play Killzone and, while I was never able to get the Platinum for the second game, I was very happy to get 100% for the third.  I never would have been able to do that if it weren't for some very kind individuals who took the time to help me out.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: How PlayStation Helped Me Cope

Mar 27, 2012

So I just got 100% on Journey today.  Such an amazing game.  I've never played anything else like it.  I'm thinking of getting thatgamecompany's previous game Flower.  Was gonna pick up Shank 2 but then I found out that it's gonna be free for PS Plus users on 4/3.  Super psyched about that.

I'm thinking of moving onto Warp next, or maybe round up the rest of the Riddler trophies on Arkham City.  I'd like to get that Platinum but I don't know if I can get through all those Challenge Maps.  Any tips from those who have done it?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (18 Views)
0 Likes