Sackboy
638 posts

Re: How many games do you play at the same time?

Jan 30, 2014

I usually play 1 game only if the game genre is RPG or action adventure. If games are in genre of sports or puzzles, I can play 2 games actively

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 31 of 40 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 30, 2014
Thanks for all the replies, guys.

Like, right now, I'm playing DmC, AC III and Hitman Absolution. I play DmC almost every day, I'm slightly stuck on Hitman and I haven't played AC III in like, two weeks. Oh, and I also started Brothers Tale of Two Sons, but that has some messed up controls.

And the controls I find the most difficult to get used to changing all the time. I have no issues following multiple story lines, but the controls... Whooh.
Message 32 of 40 (169 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6918 posts

Jan 30, 2014

At exactly the same time, I don't think I've ever played more than 2 which I do with Wii Fit Smiley Tongue.  Playing in a close rotation, I usually have 5 or more games.  I try to finish games shortly after I start them, but I also own many systems and games.  For example, I always have something on PS3, 3DS and /or Vita, and PC which I am playing.  My backloggery link in my sig is not currently up to date (though I plan on doing that today) and not really accurate (since I use it to remind me of games I want to go back to, not necessarily actively playing).

Message 33 of 40 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Jan 30, 2014
Two is normal?
I had no idea.
Currently playing 4 games. Hitman Absolution, Fallout New Vegas, Rain and Puppeteer.
Message 34 of 40 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 30, 2014

RPG's I can only do 1 at a time. But anything else it doesn't matter. I was jugling GTA5, Max Payne 3, and Hitman Absolution a couple months ago, and more recently I was doing Beyond Two Souls, Ratchet and Clank Into The Nexus, The Last of Us, and Killzone SF. Now I'm playing God of War Ascension, Knack, & COD's campaign.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 35 of 40 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55074 posts

Jan 30, 2014

elphabawicked18 wrote:
Hey,

I'm new here and new to this whole thing... More like a homecomer, had PS1 as a kid Smiley Happy I cannot stop starting to play games. I am currently playing 3 games actively.
Is this common, do you do it, too?

Thanks Smiley Happy

No more than 3, usually 2...one online shooter and an ofline game of some genre.

Message 36 of 40 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jan 30, 2014

JERM7 wrote:

At exactly the same time, I don't think I've ever played more than 2 which I do with Wii Fit Smiley Tongue.  Playing in a close rotation, I usually have 5 or more games.  I try to finish games shortly after I start them, but I also own many systems and games.  For example, I always have something on PS3, 3DS and /or Vita, and PC which I am playing.  My backloggery link in my sig is not currently up to date (though I plan on doing that today) and not really accurate (since I use it to remind me of games I want to go back to, not necessarily actively playing).

You seem to do what I do. For some reason I typically focus on 1 game for each system that I own and am actively playing (havent had anything for the wii in a while). So that's usually 4 or 5 games at once.

Message 37 of 40 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6422 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2014

I do my best to limit it to two games at a time. Lately now, it's been one.

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 38 of 40 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 31, 2014

Currently playing ghosts on ps4 and strangers wrath HD on ps3, as well as a few android games as well.

Message 39 of 40 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Jan 31, 2014

I usually stick with 2-3 games at a time.

Message 40 of 40 (123 Views)
0 Likes