Dec 24 2012
By: alamarco2 Splicer 80 posts
Accepted Solution

How Does PS Plus Work?

4 replies 137 views Edited Dec 24, 2012

Each month we get access to new games for free and discounted. In regards to the free games, do you have to download the game so it sticks to your account or is it automatically sticking to your account?

For example, currently Gravity Rush is free. If I don't download it for free this month, do I lose the ability to download it for free next month if Gravity Rush goes off the free offering?

I know that free games will always be free as long as you are a PS Plus subscriber, I'm just not sure if you are required to download the game or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: How Does PS Plus Work?

Dec 24, 2012

alamarco2 wrote:

Each month we get access to new games for free and discounted. In regards to the free games, do you have to download the game so it sticks to your account or is it automatically sticking to your account?

For example, currently Gravity Rush is free. If I don't download it for free this month, do I lose the ability to download it for free next month if Gravity Rush goes off the free offering?

I know that free games will always be free as long as you are a PS Plus subscriber, I'm just not sure if you are required to download the game or not.

You are required to add the game to your cart and check out. You don't have to actually download the game, you just have to complete the transaction so that the game activates on your account.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (131 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Thank you for the information. Looks like I'll have to remember to do that every time we get new offers. Glad I asked so I know what to do. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Dec 24, 2012

hmm so glad they stickied the PLAYSTATION FAQS on this board

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (124 Views)
Splicer
80 posts