Aug 13 2014
By: HighVoltage179 First Son 4 posts

How Do I Remove Games from My Profile?

[ Edited ]
13 replies 2138 views Edited Aug 14, 2014

My little brother started playing a Lego game on my profile by mistake, and now it shows up in my trophies. How can I remove the game from my profile, but still be able to play it on another.

Mod Edit: Updated title and label. Check here for more information. Thanks! --GrainneNessa

Message 1 of 14 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12549 posts

Re: Remove Games

Aug 13, 2014

HighVoltage179 wrote:
My little brother started playing a Lego game on my profile by mistake, and now it shows up in my trophies. How can I remove the game from my profile, but still be able to play it on another.

welcome to the forums!

now for the bad news, you can't. once a trophy is earned on an account, it stays. you can choose to "hide" it from other people, but it will always be on your list.

about the only thing you can do is go to the blog.share page for the idea and upvote it, here --> http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2014/05/20/delete-trophies-with-0/

Message 2 of 14 (2,132 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 13, 2014
Thanks, I'll probably upvote it.
Message 3 of 14 (2,127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3122 posts

Aug 13, 2014

ctfw529 wrote:

HighVoltage179 wrote:

welcome to the forums!

now for the bad news, you can't. once a trophy is earned on an account, it stays. you can choose to "hide" it from other people, but it will always be on your list.

about the only thing you can do is go to the blog.share page for the idea and upvote it, here --> http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2014/05/20/delete-trophies-with-0/

Actually there is a way to remove it.  I've checked your trophies and it doesnt seem to have been synced already. 

You can remove your account from the PS4 then readd it.  However this will only work if you havent synced the trophies to the PSN Server.  If your account is the only account on the PS4, add another account first.  Then remove it after you have re-added your PSN Account.  I did this when my cousin started playing his games on my account on accident before they got synced.

Message 4 of 14 (2,106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 13, 2014

I have 4 accounts on my PS4 (Including myself) because it's a family console.  So I have to make a new account, then log into the account as me, then delete my other account. Has this worked before? I don't want all of my game progress and trophies to be deleted.

Message 5 of 14 (2,090 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11650 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2014

HighVoltage179 wrote:

I have 4 accounts on my PS4 (Including myself) because it's a family console.  So I have to make a new account, then log into the account as me, then delete my other account. Has this worked before? I don't want all of my game progress and trophies to be deleted.

Deleting a User account will delete everything on that User, so make sure your game saves are backed up, as for trophies, any synced trophies is linked to your PSN account, so all you would need to do is re sync them to get them to appear. Any un synced trophy would be deleted. So yes this will work as long as the trophy has not been synced to your PSN account.

Message 6 of 14 (2,074 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3122 posts

Aug 13, 2014

HighVoltage179 wrote:

I do this sometimes when people play on my account, as i'm a completionlist and hate other people adding trophies to my account

Message 7 of 14 (2,062 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 13, 2014
How do I backup my game saves?
Message 8 of 14 (2,056 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11650 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2014

HighVoltage179 wrote:
How do I backup my game saves?

There are 2 ways you can use a flash drive (all except copy protected saves) or PS+'s Cloud Storage, in order to  back them up, go to the save hit triangle and choose where you want them copied to.

Message 9 of 14 (2,040 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2921 posts

Aug 13, 2014

i dont think they should have the option to do that. thinks could go wrong. and am not sure why does it matter if you have a lego game on your profile.

Message 10 of 14 (2,036 Views)
0 Likes