Oct 26 2012
By: JakandDaXter13 First Son 1 posts

How Do I Record My Voice?

2 replies 140 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

Hey,

I'm trying to figure out how to record my voice in-game on my PS3. I have the HD PVR Gaming capture card as well as a Trittion AX Pro headset. I use a Macbook Pro with Elgato's EyeTV recording software. I was wondering if anyone can help me out? I'm not really interested in buying something unless it's relativly cheap. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Re: How Do I Record My Voice?

Oct 26, 2012
Check Youtube best place to learn with reading confusing threads with nothing to follow along... i think i seen a video where the Trittion's don't work with certain game captures but you will be jumping thru a lot of hoops none the less good luck
Message 2 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: How Do I Record My Voice?

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

I also have a hauppauge and I use audacity to record my voice separately. So you press record on hauppauge and record on Audacity (make sure it's set to record your microphone input).

Here's a tip once you have it figured out. You have to worry about syncing your voice with the game later. In the in-game menu, say there are 3 options such as Resume, Options, Exit. While recording your voice and the game, say the words out loud as you highlight them so when you sync it up later, just match your voice to whatever is being highlighted.

Message 3 of 3 (122 Views)