Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 06 2012
By: glaciusx25 PlayStation MVP 11833 posts

Hot Shots Golf, or Ninja Gaiden?

4 replies 11 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

I have Hot Shots Golf for PSP. I also have Ninja Gaiden on the original Xbox.

Since I just beat Uncharted, I need a new game. Was contemplating getting one of these two.

Any thoughts?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8821 posts

Re: Hot Shots Golf, or Ninja Gaiden?

Mar 6, 2012

Hot shots I like it but it's a little too difficult for a portable. Lots of replay value though, I have no idea on Ninja Galden

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Mar 6, 2012

hot shots gold doesn't really apeal to me so i didn't try it

but ninja gaiden is my fav vita game so far, it is a game of skill and practice, the replay value varies from person to person, the story is pretty long and if dedicated this game can have TONS of replay value

it's a winner in my books

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Mar 6, 2012

DEFINITELY a personal preference question. I have played both and it's sort of apples and oranges. My vote would go to Ninja Gaiden but that's more along the lines of my game preference. I love Uncharted GA. I have Mod Nation and Little Deviants and I'm not such a big fan. I'm heading out to get Unit 13 and MLB the Show in a few minutes... This afternoon I will download Motorcross RC (for free:smileyhappy:... Point is, it's totally up to you!

Have fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Def agree with this post.  The only game I don't have is Ninja Gaiden, possible future purchase; I have same feelings about Mod Nation and Little Deviants.  I have found that Hot Shots starts easy but does get progressively harder, but I like that, don't want something that I can just skim through.  I picked up MLB 12 yesterday morning and have great reviews so far for this game!  The controls are superb; you can use the back touch pad, the front pad (for menus, etc), the joysticks, and buttons.  You can use combinations of all of them or just different ones alone.  Grafix are really great as a whole (of course, all the 'fans' look like clones up close, but it is a handheld after all ).  But this time around the fans have individuality as before they were all just one 'wall' of fans.  Gameplay is excellent and the attention to detail is superb.  I also picked up Unit 13, but since I already went thru the demo, decided to play MLB first. 

PS ... Don't forget to to download your free copy of Motorstorm RC for Vita as soon as the store is updated.  I would download via ur PS3 (for those who have PS3's) and then connect ur Vita and transfer.  Probably quicker than doing it via wifi on ur handheld.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes