Jan 30 2013
By: Demonsrage666 First Son 12 posts

Hopefully no one follows this trend.

11 replies 284 views Edited Jan 30, 2013
If so, then it may become a common trend and it will definitely kill the Vita. Please read the article in the following link.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/smoothzilla/2013/01/28/my-breakup-with-vitaome a common trend and it will kill the Vita. Please read the article in the following link.

Tell me your thoughts.

Message 1 of 12 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2532 posts

Re: Hopefully no one follows this trend.

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Sensationalist article from a sensationalist site that thrives on stirring up **bleep** in order to get hits. I wouldn't pay attention to it~.

Message 2 of 12 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Message 3 of 12 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7738 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I'll just quote myself here.

psxex.png

Honestly, I don't give a flying quack about what other people had to say about the VT. They can like it and dislike it, and sure they can write poorly written "blogs" and "reports" about it. Then throw in overused image macros and GIFs for the hell of it.

BUT, do I expect this to be Vita-killing? No. That system that got traded in to Gamestop (of ALL places to sell stuff) will eventually head to someone who might actually like it and appreciate it.

Message 4 of 12 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 30, 2013

total crap, the vita is one of the best handhelds to be released in the past few years... my 3ds is garbage, compared to my vita. i only wish it had internal memory and a bigger game selection, but who doesn't wish that.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 5 of 12 (258 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

"I thought signing out of my PSN account for the last time and trading in the Vita would be hard to do but honestly, it wasn't. The truth is, a new handheld system had caught my eye, one that had books, games, music, movies, audiobooks, and internet. It just had it all. Her name is Kindle Fire HD, and this time my friends, I think i found a keeper."

Yea I had a lot to comment about that but I am just gonna re-edit and shorten saying something pretty obvious, it's clear his interest was never to have a portable gaming system anwyway. So the entire article is just pure nonsense..  Especially when you are giving high praise to a Kindle Fire HD, a device in which it's main focus is reading books in color lol.

Oh a good laugh that was, IGN never fails to surprise me. I love Jessice Chobot though about the only person I can put up with all the guys on IGN are young tools and I don't say that like being young is a bad thing but they are like the type of kids listening to FUN. sitting around gossiping about how awesome that band is.. Actually I think they did that once.. Lol.

Message 6 of 12 (235 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jan 30, 2013
There's another company that backed out on another game for the Vita.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Castlevania%3A+Lords+of+Shadow+-+Mirror+of+Fate/news.asp?c=48...

I love my vita, why are they trying so much to kill it and Sony does nothing...
Message 7 of 12 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Hahaha, I like how he mentions "finally a quality handheld" as if he didn't know about GBA, PSP and DS.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 8 of 12 (186 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12752 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I don't know why he's praising the Kindle Fire HD, the Nexus 7 is so much better.

But anyway, article is pointless.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 12 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Jan 30, 2013

i recently sold my vita, it wasn't that I hated it. I actually loved the device it just wasn't delivering what I would have hoped it would be at this point in its life.  it was really that simple.

ill check back in a year and a half.

Message 10 of 12 (156 Views)
0 Likes