Mar 23 2011
By: xUltimate_Spidey Lombax Warrior 161 posts

Hoard for PSP

4 replies 23 views Edited Mar 23, 2011

I couldn't start a discussion under PSP games so I posted here.

Ok. If any of you are familiar with hoard...skip to the next paragraph. Basically for those who don't it's a strategy-action game where you control a dragon and you're main goal is to 'hoard' gold.  You burn towns, towers, archers, steal princesses, attack giants, and can also attack other dragons. It's a pretty simple game but loads of fun.  The best part is the online multiplayer, competing against several other dragons, it's a really good time.

The PSP port of this game was released on the PSN and is currently $9.99 US (3/22/2011). Why oh why did they make the PSP version WITHOUT multiplayer?!?!  Don't get me wrong, it's a very fun game but 80% of that fun is competing online and checking the leaderboards.  Epic fail.

Message 1 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8179 posts

Re: Hoard for PSP

Mar 23, 2011

Don't let the lack of multiplayer put you off, though. I bought Hoard PS3 and PSP and I love them both.

Message 2 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Mar 24, 2011

Doppelgangergang wrote:

Don't let the lack of multiplayer put you off, though. I bought Hoard PS3 and PSP and I love them both.

Spare a few clicks for my pet dragons?

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

Very true. A good game is...a good game. I own it for the PS3 and I guess I am just upset that I won't be able to compete online with my PSP as well. For now though I am gonna stick with that version only. If they make an update to it I will def buy it.

Message 3 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1426 posts

Mar 24, 2011

I'm loving Hoard on the PSP right now. Too much fun.

Photobucket

Don't talk trash and hide behind your computer screen. Man up and confront them face to face.
"Close Friends and BULLETS, where are they when you need them"
Message 4 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Mar 24, 2011

CF3esBestia wrote:

I'm loving Hoard on the PSP right now. Too much fun.

Photobucket

Don't talk trash and hide behind your computer screen. Man up and confront them face to face.
"Close Friends and BULLETS, where are they when you need them"

Have you played it on the PS3?

Message 5 of 5 (23 Views)
0 Likes